Rosalyn Gold-Onwude Appreciation Thread

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps
y'all think an NBA dude piped yet?

I feel like one player has and I think I have an idea who but I don't want to destroy her character like that

:ld:
Of course. She prolly like tall athletic nikkas with money like the rest of these hoes. Yall gotta stop putting these women on a pedestal. Power to them is like a fat ass to us. Remember when Lebron was fukking that one reporter and got her pregnant but they put that shyt on hush mode.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I follow her on social media and I catch some Warriors games and her interaction with a certain #9 is kinda suspect. :francis:

Add in the fact that the player is Nigerian as well.

But like I said, I have no idea. :hubie:
Very interesting.

It wouldn't surprise me if she was ran through by majority of that Warriors team. Even good boy Steph....

shyt I can't blame them though, I'd be getting the most out of her myself. Her last year on her contract too? :smugdraper:

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Yall fakkits better chill disrespecting my baby name like that. She is a virgin.:birdman:

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
y'all think an NBA dude piped yet?

I feel like one player has and I think I have an idea who but I don't want to destroy her character like that

:ld:
no way a nba players hasnt hit yet to many of those guys got juice that could jump shoot her career even futher wouldnt be surprised if someone like iggy was getting at her

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Ain't no doubt in my mind she been passed around the league by now.

Of course.

Just one player? :skip:

Very interesting.

It wouldn't surprise me if she was ran through by majority of that Warriors team. Even good boy Steph....

shyt I can't blame them though, I'd be getting the most out of her myself. Her last year on her contract too? :smugdraper:

no way a nba players hasnt hit yet to many of those guys got juice that could jump shoot her career even futher wouldnt be surprised if someone like iggy was getting at her

:why:Can't you morons go ONE thread without slandering a Black woman's character?

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Shes a sideline reporter in the nba :comeon: they all get ran through, she's no exception.
Keep putting these hoes on a pedestal though:mjlol:
Yes because you know about the on goings of the NBA.:mjlol: Shut yo no p*ssy getting ass up. How is not disrespecting some ones character with baseless accusations putting her on a pedestal?:comeon:

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Yes because you know about the on goings of the NBA.:mjlol: Shut yo no p*ssy getting ass up. How is not disrespecting some ones character with baseless accusations putting her on a pedestal?:comeon:
:umad: fakkit
But but she's different:cape:
don't talk to me u fukking simp:mjlol: