Rosalyn Gold-Onwude Appreciation Thread

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
You can tell the guys in this thread raised by their mothers with no male influence in their life.
Crying about beautiful woman not being "really" black instead of appreciating her beauty.
A lot of shyt on this site is starting to make more and more sense, nikkas trying to hit up trannys, nikkas going to war over some gay rights shyt, site starting to look funny in the light.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
You can tell the guys in this thread raised by their mothers with no male influence in their life.
Crying about beautiful woman not being "really" black instead of appreciating her beauty.
A lot of shyt on this site is starting to make more and more sense, nikkas trying to hit up trannys, nikkas going to war over some gay rights shyt, site starting to look funny in the light.

people on the internet have the weirdest standards

broads like Rosalyn get chose in real life frequently but somehow on the web she is "gassed up" or "average"

negroes really try too hard to front for dudes they dont know

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
people on the internet have the weirdest standards

broads like Rosalyn get chose in real life frequently but somehow on the web she is "gassed up" or "average"

negroes really try too hard to front for dudes they dont know
I agree with this. I don't even care if,dudes don't think she's attractive that's ok its when cats start the shyt that's stereotypical of chicks when I'm like hold up screw on these dudes. I also think if we could we who people are dating IRL a lot of the bullshyt would cease too.

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
JYHN7sZ.jpg

Last edited: