Rosalyn Gold-Onwude Appreciation Thread

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
If this chick ends up dead somewhere im reporting thread starter.

either he is the chick or he is just creepy as fukk for hyping this chick up as much as he does. or he is from some small @ss hick town somewhere and never sees a chick with a good body and average face

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
If this chick ends up dead somewhere im reporting thread starter.

either he is the chick or he is just creepy as fukk for hyping this chick up as much as he does. or he is from some small @ss hick town somewhere and never sees a chick with a good body and average face
Take this neg and enjoy the rest of your evening.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
5 beautiful ladies surrounding 1 lucky guy :wow:
Mannnnn

tumblr_mc9sb2zaXt1r4gtxco1_250.gif

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
how about i give you a "hood quiz"? lmao you "@sswipe"
All you have to do is get a piece of paper and write whatever I ask you to write on it and today's date and put your hand next to it. I'll do the same. I think you're a fat O'Fay cracka.

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
All you have to do is get a piece of paper and write whatever I ask you to write on it and today's date and put your hand next to it. I'll do the same. I think you're a fat O'Fay cracka.
But have i ever claimed to be a black dude from oakland that challenged some dude on the coli to a fight/meet up? lmao

i dont care about some internet shyt as much as you but its just funny thinking about some chinese dude sweating some shyt like internet rep on a black forum

i clowned you about liking some average broad and you want me to write something next to my hand on a piece of paper? lol wtf?

btw im out

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
But have i ever claimed to be a black dude from oakland that challenged some dude on the coli to a fight/meet up? lmao

i dont care about some internet shyt as much as you but its just funny thinking about some chinese dude sweating some shyt like internet rep on a black forum

i clowned you about liking some average broad and you want me to write something next to my hand on a piece of paper? lol wtf?

btw im out
You said I'm Asian, I said I'm willing to prove that I'm black if you are. Its not that hard to grasp. I'm not angry at all, lets both show the Coli we're black. You do claim to be black right?

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
For any of you that care, Ros will be doing the
Spokane games on TBS for the NCAA Mens tourney.