Ronin is an underrated movie

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Ronin is the type of movie I miss the most. It's like a 7-8 out of 10, great cast, mostly CGI free action but the most important thing is that it is fun. It's not trying to be a comedy but has funny moments. It's nobodies fav. movie but everybody that has seen it likes it.

I dont think we'll see this kind of style any more. Its the subtlety really. People are numb and need big dumb movies that are over the top to entertain. This entire lane of "films made to recoup on rental and DVD sales" is over and done with as it was a middle ground that allowed for these type of projects. Many of which went on to be classics.

Now you have superhero cgi to the max sequels endless or direct to Tubi and shot on an iPhone 6 flicks.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
“if there’s ever any doubt, then there’s NO doubt”

I forgot where else I heard it but it’s one of the most useful expressions I’ve heard

If there's ever any doubt then there is no doubt. That's the first thing they teach you. You don't remember where you heard that from, huh? Well that's the second thing they teach you.

K2Cs.gif

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Underrated? Nah...everyone that seen it loves it. And the Turner networks used to run the hell out of it...as did HBO. Herald as having one of the greatest car chases...I think it's simply forgotten.

Its not like its invisible because its from a time when everyone would have checked it on rental at least because of who is in it. Definitely overshadowed by Heat though as it did far better in sales and acclaim. Alternate ending they switched but was on the DVD disc:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Its not like its invisible because its from a time when everyone would have checked it on rental at least because of who is in it. Definitely overshadowed by Heat though as it did far better in sales and acclaim. Alternate ending they switched but was on the DVD disc:

The commentary is great too

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
One of the best things about back when when Blockbuster was a thing was those rare occasions you'd swing by and not find anything of interest in the main shelf and took a chance on something in the dusty aisle instead. Either the cover art, blurb or who was in made you think "This may be something" and off you went because come hell or high water you were gonna watch it as the money had been spent and there were no other options.

Twas the best of times and was the blurst of times.

Monty was ahead of the wave there with his organic AI approximation of parallel processing.