Ronda Rousey signs with…

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Fam like 8 years ago she was in big flms and a UFC box office, 5 years a big star signing with WWE, now she doing this shyt in janky indies?

This is not even Stardom/New Japan like Sasha is

:why:
You make it sound like she's multi-talented. Everything came her way because of UFC. I think she'd make a lot of money as a gamer though.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
That’s my thoughts too

As bad as her last WWE run was and as much as she absolutely phoned it in…. She has enough star power that debuting her on an ROH taping seems very short sighted
Nah, don't invest AEW TV time on her until she consistently establishes that she is motivated and can go in the ring and on the mic. Otherwise, you have another Saraya situation on your hands.

And Saraya was well-liked and surely had much more goodwill along with some patience/benefit of the doubt given how long she was out with what we thought were career-ending injuries.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Nah, don't invest AEW TV time on her until she consistently establishes that she is motivated and can go in the ring and on the mic. Otherwise, you have another Saraya situation on your hands.

And Saraya was well-liked and surely had much more goodwill along with some patience/benefit of the doubt given how long she was out with what we thought were career-ending injuries.
But they should invest AEW TV time on

Paul Wight
Warhorse
Komander
Abadon
Kole Carter
Nick Wayne
The Jobrunners
Etc.

:leostare: