Ronaldo on Cover of FIFA 18

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, Ronaldo just won his 4th Champions League and Real Madrid was the 1st team to win back to back titles in the history of the competition.

Ronaldo also scored 10 goals in the last 5 games of the competition, including 2 in the final and he's on his way to win his 5th golden ball (equivalent to the NBA's MVP trophy).

That's my GOAT:wow::blessed:

He's still never won the treble let alone the sextuple. :manny:

He's by far the Balon d'Or winner this year though...though Ramos and Marcelo should also be on the shortlist.
People only say that cause C.Ronaldo is perceived as arrogant while Messi is supposedly humble :stopitslime:

These same people fail to understand Christano has done it in 3 leagues and only recently had the team build around him unlike Messi who has been protected and cuddled since he left Argentina to come to Spain. Hell Messi still ain't done ish for his country but hey Pay him in euros and change Argentinas kit to red and blue stripes perhaps he will play then

:sas1:

Messi went hard for Argentina..he's be saddled with a professional choke artist as his main striker for years. But the Euro win most def puts Ronaldo very close to Messi...more so than ever. I say Messi is better because he IS football. Passing, footwork, movement, scoring, vision, creativity. Ronaldo is more explosive and powerful. But Messi is everything you want in a footballer and more, in my opinion. Not taking anything from the greatness of Ronaldo.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Anyone know if Best Buy will be doing the promotion this year they've had the last few? Where if you trade in the previous year's FIFA they give you like $30 to put towards the new one

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
He's still never won the treble let alone the sextuple. :manny:

He's by far the Balon d'Or winner this year though...though Ramos and Marcelo should also be on the shortlist.

Messi went hard for Argentina..he's be saddled with a professional choke artist as his main striker for years. But the Euro win most def puts Ronaldo very close to Messi...more so than ever. I say Messi is better because he IS football. Passing, footwork, movement, scoring, vision, creativity. Ronaldo is more explosive and powerful. But Messi is everything you want in a footballer and more, in my opinion. Not taking anything from the greatness of Ronaldo.

Argentina are the 2nd worst attack (2nd least amount of goals scored) in the CONMEBOL qualifiers, and they're on pace to not qualify for the WC

Last edited: