Ronaldo on Cover of FIFA 18

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
fukking legend man :to:
Everywhere I read most say Messi is better, I don't follow soccer at all but I noticed he won a championship this weekend?

Mr_X

Banned
Daps
Everywhere I read most say Messi is better, I don't follow soccer at all but I noticed he won a championship this weekend?

Yeah, Ronaldo just won his 4th Champions League and Real Madrid was the 1st team to win back to back titles in the history of the competition.

Ronaldo also scored 10 goals in the last 5 games of the competition, including 2 in the final and he's on his way to win his 5th golden ball (equivalent to the NBA's MVP trophy).

That's my GOAT:wow::blessed:

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
It was only a matter of time before he made the cover.
I wonder if he signed a similar deal to Messi's to where he'd be on the cover for consecutive releases.

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

People only say that cause C.Ronaldo is perceived as arrogant while Messi is supposedly humble :stopitslime:

These same people fail to understand Christano has done it in 3 leagues and only recently had the team build around him unlike Messi who has been protected and cuddled since he left Argentina to come to Spain. Hell Messi still ain't done ish for his country but hey Pay him in euros and change Argentinas kit to red and blue stripes perhaps he will play then

:sas1: