Roman Reigns top ten all-time

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Maybe let’s wait until he cuts a promo or has a match during this babyface run that’s lasted a literal week?

Although it would be cool if he never spoke during this run.

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
Cena announcing his retirement altered how I watched MITB afterward. Not even a huge Cena fan like that, but that means something.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I was a teen that hated super Cena when he was getting pushed but I still think Cena is firmly entrenched in that Austin/Hogan/Rock tier, and isn’t fourth either. He was the guy during a pivotal era in WWE history and faced unique challenges that would have permanently damaged the company if a lesser guy was on top. And while Cena was always polarizing, he didn’t need a heel run to get over as the guy like Roman did.

Roman’s last four years are far more enjoyable for me than any four years of Cena’s career but just in terms of being the face of a company and all of what that entails, Cena is in rarefied air.
If that’s your measure of greatness that is fair but for me, Cena never came close to the peak that Hogan, Austin, and Rock had (not all his fault, it’s hard to basically follow up what those three did and reinvent the wheel). Longevity is appreciated by me, but it doesn’t define greatness. I like to look at peaks. Like you even mentioned, I can even now argue this latest run may give Roman a better peak than anything Cena did in his career.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Roman has now had an almost 10 year main event run. The first 7 years of that run, he had good matches and moments but underperformed as a draw. I definitely wouldn't put him above Cena and Undertaker yet and he's not close to Austin/Rock/Hogan yet.