Roman Reigns top ten all-time

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Time will tell. A lot of yall in the moment right now which is fine.

But as of today, I don't think ALL TIME anyone still putting him with Austin, Rock, or Hogan (we can hate him all we want but only Rock and Austin came close to truly capturing Hulkamania like buzz).

He's earned that Taker, Cena, HBK, HHH, Flair, Macho Man tier though.

I don't know if he's done enough that he'll go down in history as bigger than Taker though. Not yet. This face run can def elevate his all time standing though.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Roman's my guy but ahead of Cena is crazy talk :beli:
For a lot of kids, Roman will be their generation's Cena. That's just how it works. There's a lot of dudes in their 20s who think Cena is the undisputed GOAT because they were the kids saying "Let's Go Cena" when the adults were saying "Cena Sucks!".

Cody, if his time on top is long enough, will be a lot of kids' GOAT. And so on and so forth.

There's a bunch of fans right now who weren't alive for Hogan and Austin's run and only finally saw The Rock the WRESTLER this past year.

horizon

Veteran
Daps
Top 2 behind Stone Cold and one more run with the strap settles it :ufdup:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
For a lot of kids, Roman will be their generation's Cena. That's just how it works. There's a lot of dudes in their 20s who think Cena is the undisputed GOAT because they were the kids saying "Let's Go Cena" when the adults were saying "Cena Sucks!".

Cody, if his time on top is long enough, will be a lot of kids' GOAT. And so on and so forth.

There's a bunch of fans right now who weren't alive for Hogan and Austin's run and only finally saw The Rock the WRESTLER this past year.
I was a teen that hated super Cena when he was getting pushed but I still think Cena is firmly entrenched in that Austin/Hogan/Rock tier, and isn’t fourth either. He was the guy during a pivotal era in WWE history and faced unique challenges that would have permanently damaged the company if a lesser guy was on top. And while Cena was always polarizing, he didn’t need a heel run to get over as the guy like Roman did.

Roman’s last four years are far more enjoyable for me than any four years of Cena’s career but just in terms of being the face of a company and all of what that entails, Cena is in rarefied air.