Roman lied…will be at Smackdown! THE Smackdown thread

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Was that the full women's rumble card?

Have to think one of Lacey, Alexa or even Bayley if she's right could be a surprise entrant

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
If they have Sasha, Charlotte and Summer all in the ring at the same time and they acknowledge the BFFs. :wow:

F that just Summer and Sasha. They were the original two, Chuck joined later.
GSg3o6R.png
THE BLACK AND GOLD ERA IS DEAD.... MOVE ON PAL!

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Pat was wilding at the start

you can tell Brock enjoying himself out there

another reason why Vince was smart changing NXT.. your man Rick Boogs and his charisma was just sitting in the weight room down there doing nanty.

lowkey, Johnny Knoxville kinda got fit off (bad shirt though the only miss)

fans crying like hell about "this company", how Mickie got treated etc but as soon as the phone rings and the little bag offered she back for the Rumble and getting TNA acknowledged at the same time ahaaha

Sethellah (old jewish lady voice)

:blessed:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
This Rumble's going to the least exciting Rumble in a while :francis:

Brock vs Lashley, Bianca in the title picture, women's rumble looks interesting, mens rumble w/ Jackass fukkery, whatever other surprise or two they announce before then

Seems like the most interesting event in a minute of all promotions to me, lots of different ways they can go with shyt especially Brock/Bob

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
All I'm taking from Mickie James being in the Royal Rumble is that WWE was so desperate to pad the Rumble with who they consider "name brand" lady legends that Mickie was able to negotiate them acknowledging TNA's existence.

QTQ0tqU.gif

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
All I'm taking from Mickie James being in the Royal Rumble is that WWE was so desperate to pad the Rumble with who they consider "name brand" lady legends that Mickie was able to negotiate them acknowledging TNA's existence.

QTQ0tqU.gif
It struck me as an apology for firing her the way they did too.