Roman is about to beat hulk Hogan WrestleMania record and the WWe marks are not happy

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Hogan was definitely involved somehow in the first 9 main events whether he had a match or not and 18 Hogan vs Rock was technically the real main event.

Nonetheless, that record won't really have Roman surpassing Cena, Austin, Rock, or Hogan in the eyes of fans or historians so I don't get the anger.
This

Y’all can hate hogan all you want but him and ric flairs bytch ass, reputation is bulletproof. They will forever go down as the goats.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
It's always more amazing that Stone Cold only headlined THREE Wrestlemanias (14, 15, 17)

Four if you count last years.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
It's always more amazing that Stone Cold only headlined THREE Wrestlemanias (14, 15, 17)

Four if you count last years.
Same as Rock before he had the "once in a lifetime" saga with Cena.

Their runs being so condensed and intertwined with each other is definitely a big part of why it aged so well. Neither had a phase where they were forced on the fans because Vince said so, or stuck around past their expiration date to bury dudes.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't care because KKKogan can kick rocks

but it is kind of an indictment on the modern era when he is obviously not close to the star/draw as hogan/rock/austin... shyt not even cena.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Nonetheless, that record won't really have Roman surpassing Cena, Austin, Rock, or Hogan in the eyes of fans or historians so I don't get the anger.
Right. Roman can break the record but that won't erase Hogan's impact on wrestling as a whole (good and bad). He is so intertwined with the history and elevation of modern professional wrest- I mean "sports entertainment" that he's impossible to ignore. Integral to the legacies of both WWE and WCW. :francis:

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
fukk thier childhood heroes.

I was more of a Savage/Steamboat/Taker/Snake guy back then.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Same as Rock before he had the "once in a lifetime" saga with Cena.

Their runs being so condensed and intertwined with each other is definitely a big part of why it aged so well. Neither had a phase where they were forced on the fans because Vince said so, or stuck around past their expiration date to bury dudes.
Wouldn't matter . Their talent and drive was above their peers. Bret, Shawn, Taker, Foley, Cripple H, Benoit couldn't match up.