Romaleos II or Adipower weight lifting shoes on sale for $120 @ eastbay

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You know what I mean. For argument's sake, we can even sub in the newest, most expensive Lebron, KD or Kobe shoe. They're even more expensive than Adipowers. They're designed for basketball, how ridiculous. Everyone's an idiot for buying into basketball shoes.

If every average Joe is buying Lebrons and doesn't get judged for it, why should anyone who buys WLing shoes be subject to scrutiny? If you have the money for it and have a passion for it, why not? Guess Lu Xiaojun and Dan Green are idiots and should just wear New Balance running shoes for their meets.
This argument is still bogus because since forever people have wore basketball sneaks even them New balance you mentioned later as regular walk around sneaks who does that with weightlifting sneaks fam? You need a better example because this platform you running with is basura

GuChiMeng

East (Asian) Atlanta Santa
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This argument is still bogus because since forever people have wore basketball sneaks even them New balance you mentioned later as regular walk around sneaks who does that with weightlifting sneaks fam? You need a better example because this platform you running with is basura

Breh, there are plenty of people who refuse to wear their ball sneakers off the court. Don't play dumb.

There are track spikes, football cleats, golf shoes, wrestling shoes (in Canada are pretty pricey), etc.

The last part of my argument still stands. If you have the cash and love the sport, why wouldn't you want to perform your best?

When you're playing ball, what's stopping you copping the pair of the Adidas in the discount bin?

You're also just building a strawman...now that I read into it more.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Breh, there are plenty of people who refuse to wear their ball sneakers off the court. Don't play dumb.

There are track spikes, football cleats, golf shoes, wrestling shoes (in Canada are pretty pricey), etc.

The last part of my argument still stands. If you have the cash and love the sport, why wouldn't you want to perform your best?

When you're playing ball, what's stopping you copping the pair of the Adidas in the discount bin?

You're also just building a strawman...now that I read into it more.
I don't these many of people you speak of. I don't know one cat that won't wear basketball sneaks off the court. Now if they are specifically for ball indoors or something like that yeah but that's not the same thing at all. You living in weirdo land if you know cats that don't wear ball sneaks off the court. Who said anything about the cash part? I didn't I spoke on the stupid part of what you said. shyt I have copped a pair of Adidas well actually Nikes that weren't the Lebrons, Kobe, etc so again fukk are you talking about? I'm not building a strawman your point is stupid as fukk period and you don't want to admit it so you coming up with all types of silliness to validate it. You're just wrong on that shyt I spoke on period but keep making shyt up to not be in your own mind.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You literally only wear these when you lift. They'll last many more years than traditional shoes people buy. Hell people spend over $100 on running shoes only to have them last 3 months.

GuChiMeng

East (Asian) Atlanta Santa
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I don't these many of people you speak of. I don't know one cat that won't wear basketball sneaks off the court. Now if they are specifically for ball indoors or something like that yeah but that's not the same thing at all. You living in weirdo land if you know cats that don't wear ball sneaks off the court. Who said anything about the cash part? I didn't I spoke on the stupid part of what you said. shyt I have copped a pair of Adidas well actually Nikes that weren't the Lebrons, Kobe, etc so again fukk are you talking about? I'm not building a strawman your point is stupid as fukk period and you don't want to admit it so you coming up with all types of silliness to validate it. You're just wrong on that shyt I spoke on period but keep making shyt up to not be in your own mind.

Plenty of kids come onto the court and take off their shoes to wear their ball shoes. Saw it at my uni gym all the time.

Reading this gave me a headache. I don't even think you know what you're trying to say or what point you're trying to make. Your original point has absolutely nothing to do with what I was trying to say at all. What "stupid" point did I make? Why are you mad?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Plenty of kids come onto the court and take off their shoes to wear their ball shoes. Saw it at my uni gym all the time.

Reading this gave me a headache. I don't even think you know what you're trying to say or what point you're trying to make. Your original point has absolutely nothing to do with what I was trying to say at all. What "stupid" point did I make? Why are you mad?
Why do you losers always try to say someone is mad? Does that make you feel better about your shyt life or something? I disagree with what you said nothing more nothing less and typing so doesn't make anyone mad but continue to think your better over a disagreement dikkhead.

Also dude I said the same thing as your first sentence already but your tooooooo blind to see that and said that's the only time people do that. If you got a headache from reading that you need to buy some glasses cause your janky vision causing headaches. Truth be told like I said earlier if your stupid ass made your point more clear the first time I wouldn't said shyt because we agree on that. Still is a bad view because even when people just wear sneaks casually they mainly wear ball sneaks or something not no fukking weightlifting sneaks. nikkas just don't want to be wrong. Y'all mr perfect nikkas got it.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Why do you losers always try to say someone is mad? Does that make you feel better about your shyt life or something? I disagree with what you said nothing more nothing less and typing so doesn't make anyone mad but continue to think your better over a disagreement dikkhead.

Also dude I said the same thing as your first sentence already but your tooooooo blind to see that and said that's the only time people do that. If you got a headache from reading that you need to buy some glasses cause your janky vision causing headaches. Truth be told like I said earlier if your stupid ass made your point more clear the first time I wouldn't said shyt because we agree on that. Still is a bad view because even when people just wear sneaks casually they mainly wear ball sneaks or something not no fukking weightlifting sneaks. nikkas just don't want to be wrong. Y'all mr perfect nikkas got it.
People buy shoes for athletic activities. I workout at a gym and people walk in there all the time with shoes they only use on workouts and put back in their gym bags when finished with them. Hell there are people who lift at my gym with weightlifting shoes.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
People buy shoes for athletic activities. I workout at a gym and people walk in there all the time with shoes they only use on workouts and put back in their gym bags when finished with them. Hell there are people who lift at my gym with weightlifting shoes.
No offense or maybe some but why are you quoting me to tell me what I said already? My point was that people when casually wear sneakers they were basketball/running sneakers not weightlifting sneakers. I never said some people didn't have sneaks just for ball at the gym and said I even did as much. I'm not seeing your point since your saying what I said already.