Romaleos II or Adipower weight lifting shoes on sale for $120 @ eastbay

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Weight lifting shoes breh?

:mjlol:

The fukk is wrong with some regular ass shoes?

Please don't tell me nikkas buy Into this scam

Let me guess, some coli nikka gonna tell me about squatting and pressing with these shoes

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
20% off with LKS15836 $119.99 + tax + FS

Adipower
adidas Adipower Weightlift - Men's at Eastbay
Black White Grey

adidas Adipower Weightlift - Men's at Eastbay
Red Black

Romaleos II
Nike Romaleos II Power Lifting - Men's at Eastbay

Don't know which I'll get but I plan to get one
Wow, $50 markdown.

They both provide a stiff midsole, solid heel, tight upper, and smooth and grippy sole necessary for Olympic weight lifting, i.e. snatch and 'clean and jerk'. Powerlifting, it's okay, but you can do with a different sneaker or boot (or some go shoeless). If you don't do Olympic weight lift moves, then you are spending more than you need to. But, if you want to look good, then get them.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA

Let me guess, some coli nikka gonna tell me about squatting and pressing with these shoes
It's not a scam if you are into Olympic weight lifting.

It's like every day people buying marathon running shoes. It's kind of overkill for a flabby and sick person to buy a competition shoe meant for people running 26.2 miles under 3 hours.

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
Havent tried either, but i use the Reebok Crossfit Lifter Plus 2.0's and theyre pretty good. These two are supposedly better though.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Converse-Chuck-Taylor-Gorillaz-Shoes.jpg

:ahh:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I got a pair of these I probably wore like 3 times for squats and deads. I still prefer barefooted but these are better than using running shoes or cross trainers

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
2117165-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

...for leg days. :ld:

Used to do the New Balance Minimus but I think I literally lost a shoe somewhere and I left my Asix Matflexes in Detroit.

Brosef

I respect O.G. knowledge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot

:mjlol:

Yeah :birdman:

Tarsal strap allows more recruitment of hip abduction, giving heavier lifts

Raised heel allows for increased ankle dorsiflexion, leading to a more upright position in squats. Good for most people that don't have the ankle/ hip ROM that pros do

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
I squat in Reebok Crossfit Lifter Plus 2.0's and I for sure notice a difference in how anchored to the floor I feel as opposed to squatting in socks (my ankle mobility is quite solid) or chucks and that made them worth it. Plus I've been learning the Snatch this summer.

Now granted the gym I work out has those glossy wood platforms so that's the last place you wanna be having slipping and sliding going on.

I might grab a pair of those Romaleos and put em on ice since those are rare to find on sale in my size.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I got a pair of the Adipowers I saw on Amazon for $97. They fit true to size. The toe box is kinda narrow but I wear a 10.5 and that's what I ordered and it fits exactly.
20150903_085513_zpsx4zzjm0w.jpg

GuChiMeng

East (Asian) Atlanta Santa
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i dont wear Jordans but Jordans is a brand shoe name, not a shoe specifically designed to do something like lift weights which is ridiculous

You know what I mean. For argument's sake, we can even sub in the newest, most expensive Lebron, KD or Kobe shoe. They're even more expensive than Adipowers. They're designed for basketball, how ridiculous. Everyone's an idiot for buying into basketball shoes.

If every average Joe is buying Lebrons and doesn't get judged for it, why should anyone who buys WLing shoes be subject to scrutiny? If you have the money for it and have a passion for it, why not? Guess Lu Xiaojun and Dan Green are idiots and should just wear New Balance running shoes for their meets.