Roland Martin to Biden aide: Biden/Harris/Dems MUST EXCLUSIVELY speak to BLACK MEN DIRECTLY! - ASAP!

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Take a picture. Y’all hate to take accountability for all that I’m with Cube and I’m not voting talk! It is reckless and does not benefit the community. 45 is a racist and uneducated rhetoric helps his cause. Not to mention those yt women some of y’all love so much.
shut up bytch - I’m a woman you dumb fuk. So save all that dumb generalizing rhetoric. Let’s see what you can come up with now that you can’t run with the excuse of Blaning black men for every situation, as you reply to a black woman that actually supports them and does not hold the position of a swirler or c00nette; you Blavity Blabber, I’ll deal with you later. Up next....
JealousEarnestKomododragon-size_restricted.gif

Rhyse

Pro
Daps
Are black women in a position to talk right now? You do know he doubled his position with black woman while Democrats ran with a black woman on the ticket right.
Oh we definitely deserve to catch some shyt talk to. But I think that had more to do with the PickMe’s that were following the hoteps supporting Cube, Boyce, and the likes. Most BW are in no way supporting Trump. I think had he chosen another VP, Biden would have had more of a cake walk. I didn’t like Kamala as the pick but at the end of the day getting 45 out was more of a priority. They have to make good on their promises. And we as Black people need to close ranks and put this bs behind us moving forward.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’m a woman too you c*nt. I guarantee this ain’t what you want. I’m not a bytch I’m THAT bytch.
You ain’t shyt but another fukkin username to me, ho and you’re about to find out how much of a bytch that I can be. I am not THAT one. The fact that you need to stand on that square will hit different when I knock you the fuk off of it. What’s known doesnt need to be told.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’m a woman too you c*nt. I guarantee this ain’t what you want. I’m not a bytch I’m THAT bytch.
2019 poster and negative in the Red. The fuk does this dumb bytch think she’s talking to.
:mjlol::mjlol::deadmanny:...
or maybe this is a white boy or white woman ?? C*unt she says.
:mjpls:
@The Hierophant This is about to be light work. You saw how @Brown Bunny from LSA went out??
:sas1::sas2:

Rhyse

Pro
Daps
You ain’t shyt but another fukkin username to me, ho and you’re about to find out how much of a bytch that I can be. I am not THAT one. The fact that you need to stand on that square will hit different when I knock you the fuk off of it. What’s known doesnt need to be told.
Take your meds. You sound stupid. Lol

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
2019 poster and negative in the Red. The fuk does this dumb bytch think she’s talking to.
:mjlol::mjlol::deadmanny:...
or maybe this is a white boy or white woman ?? C*unt she says.
:mjpls:
@The Hierophant This is about to be light work. You saw how @Brown Bunny from LSA went out??
:sas1::sas2:
Nah i missed that.:ohhh:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If the red hat lazy ass non voting shoe fits.
Oh look - she’s one of those
Bitter blamenists - let me guess, your next response will be to call me a “pick me militant” - that’s usually how these types of exchanges go
:comeon:

Exactly. Never mind his probably ain’t shyt Daddy. Immediately blame the BW. Truth is most of the ones posting are probably just like this coward they just won’t admit it.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nah i missed that.:ohhh:
Remember I told y’all on that thread last year (or earlier this year) that the bytch was a lsa plant - she had a full on mental breakdown a couple of weeks ago after people finally saw her for what she was. But Notice how when those types of chicks fall off the radar, there’s always one playing backup to take their place.
:mjpls::jbhmm:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ignored. Lol
That would be in your best interest.

But hold up - I thought you said a few minutes ago that you were pulling up with the shytz and jumping froggy?? You claimed to be “that bytch” though?? That was fast. Does sound like somebody did warn her- that was the quickest backdown that I’ve ever seen in my posting history here. How are you “that bytch” but step out of the line of fire before I had a chance to load the clip??
:stopitslime::beli:
tenor.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Ignored. Lol

:leostare::deadmanny:
Clearly you made the right decision bc the material on you is one for the bitter twiitter books

Most Black men will never take accountability for the damage a lot of what they glorify has caused a lot of the breakdown between Black men and women. Black women are not innocent but Brothers this is your L. Malcolm would never!

you saved me time.
3P2t.gif

Last edited: