Roland Martin eviscerates a "both sides" "Trump ain't that bad " Breh

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Bruh wanted to support Trump over a damn park being renamed :laff:

That all it takes for brehs to leave "The Democratic Plantation"

the GOP is freedom, filled with anti intellectualism and losses that would crumble your dignity. I bet you Donald Trump will get on the phone with that TLR breh, and curse him out and use the 'N' word against him because he costed him votes for 2024.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This should be a smiley

AvnvqEN.png

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
1.16 M "subscribers"
136k views
7.4k likes

Yeah okay:childplease:
In 23 hours. Are you stupid?

Fam, this shyt has almost 10k COMMENTS with just 150K views! Thats unreal.

Theres bigger YouTube channels that barely crack 2000 COMMENTS with millions of hits.

Between the views to likes to comments this shyt is the definition of a viral video.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
dude admitted he’s a fukking shill too :laff:

Dude is looney tunes :russ:

My grandfather once said its ok to not be “educated” as in the school sense but don’t ever be gleefully and proud to be ignorant especially as a black man. He was a military man who stood for folks especially black men being as well rounded as possible. He took that “I don’t read shyt” personally.

Don’t know how he voted but I know for a fact he’d stroke out at watching grown as men turn into puppy dogs for fat fukks like Trump.

What an idiot. What's wrong with these people.

S-Curled Porky Pig ain't moving nothin, Dem shills :umad:

I'm MAGA as hell but even I gotta admit that Roland beat @ORDER_66 ass in this debate. Nasty work :snoop:

atl-chain.gif

I'm ashamed to be on the same side as you dude. Give me back that Trump chain, nxgga.

That was hilarious and embarrassing all at the same time. I kind of think that guy is trolling.

This should be a smiley

These smart dumb c00n nikkas just
watch fox and right wing programming

Damn he looks defeated
😞

He thinking of a way to spin this loss on a live stream

:sadcam:
A lot of these brehs are just dumb unfortunately. They lack critical thinking skills and are just plain confused.

Roland is always on point

…Great sweatshirt

:sas2:

When the Supreme Court repeals Civil Rights all together and makes slavery legal again or gives the rights to States, MaGAcuhns won't be talking this bullshyt..

Saw this yesterday

Never trust or listen to a nikka thats not even looking at you while he talks and just over talks you

If conservative courts keep going out their way to fck over black folks both siders, and trump voters can’t complain. Otherwise do what you want. Don’t care anymore.

It's why Podcast, Analysis, and Breakdown channels are so popular, people are too dumb to think for themselves, and need someone else to figure it out for them....

Idiots won't learn until the Supreme Court is red and they're considering bringing back whites only fountains

He just saying he never paid so much for eggs

That’s why he gotta vote for Trump

:dead:

:russ:
Nah first 4 mins. He has to be a Coli breh.

How you a both sided but favour trump a lot more

This both sides stuff really shows you how poorly educated and ignorant a lot of these brehs really are.

Brehs basically blew off their education and now feel the need to talk loud in public

fukk trump, his mama, and anyone who loves him

Can’t wait until Trump is a non factor.

This guy is up there just talking. For all the shyt people give Roland, at least he knows what’s happening,

WAIT… he’s in charge of something?! :dead:

trump dude sounded like he was about to break down and cry at any moment.

He can't even look at Roland in the eye. Is this dude nuts? He just spewing conspiracy theories he heard online. He's in charge of what? This dude a scammer :russ: :russ:

You gotta have a different set of balls to go on a large platform without having a strong command of your talking points.

I don't agree with Roland on everything especially immigration but he would destroy Tariq in a debate.

Tariq is a grifter and does not really care about Black folks anyway.

That was embarrassing. Dude could not make a single point, switching topics because he could not use facts, just "how he felt". Typical guy who does not know how the government works, how bills get passed or signed, but claims that he knows everything probably thanks to social media.:francis:

:gucci: :dahell: