Rogue One: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread]

CHL

Superstar
Daps
the trailer today is basically the vader reveal trailer right? if so, i cant wait...all they gotta do is let the brotha breath....people hear that iconic sound and all will be right with the world...
Yep, Vader is all but guaranteed to be in this one

CHL

Superstar
Daps
You think so? That would be awesome, I was just expecting the comicon trailer since they didn't show that to the public
I'm not sure there was enough new footage shown to justify that becoming the 2nd main trailer. And Vader is going to need to have a more significant presence than that shot at the end. He's going to be key in marketing over the next four months.

Also they haven't released the teaser they showed to people at celebration either, so perhaps that footage and the comicon footage was just intended as a bonus for fans that attended :manny:

CHL

Superstar
Daps
When is it dropping?
I honestly have no idea as to the exact time. All that's been said so far is it will drop "during Olympic coverage" today. I'm monitoring the SW twitter account to see if they specify.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I honestly have no idea as to the exact time. All that's been said so far is it will drop "during Olympic coverage" today. I'm monitoring the SW twitter account to see if they specify.
I found this on reddit apparently it's not a full trailer and will be 90 seconds, if this post is true, but I read that it isn't the same trailer from comicon either

CHL

Superstar
Daps
I found this on reddit apparently it's not a full trailer and will be 90 seconds, if this post is true, but I read that it isn't the same trailer from comicon either

:why: It's already mid August, I'm not sure what they're waiting for. Have they not finished editing the reshoots they did? The second TFA trailer was in April.