Rogue One: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread]

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
And it's lit! That my make Forrest Whitaker in there? A young Tarkin with the cac cape swag? Another white super powerful female lead? Disney and their princesses
Uh oh be careful some get mad when you call out OP'd protagonists :sas1:

Edit: off top looks to be better than TFA. Looks like the brehs that called it may have been right :ohlawd:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
remember when i said Whitaker would be distracting and was branded a racist? He was the best part of the trailer.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
remember when i said Whitaker would be distracting and was branded a racist? He was the best part of the trailer.
We gonna remind you of that L when the movie drops. Don't worry about it :troll:

Say good actors will be distracting instead of what they normally are, good actors, brehs

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i knew what i was getting into, but i think the people that keep bytching that the Star Wars universe is too small have a valid point. I hope they really branch out after these first few "anthology" movies. Solos, Skywalkers, and the Death Star will have been the first 12 SW movies at least when all is said and done. I understand that is the central lineage of the whole saga, but this universe needs to be explored so much more. I'm sure they'll get to it.

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
Honestly I don't know if more than 1 of these characters will make it out of Rogue One alive :demonic:

tumblr_mqipkjG3ZQ1rqbtm2o1_500.gif