2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
tumblr_n8b07i4Csv1s7cqeyo1_500.gif

Today the official deadline, you better make the right choice. Either way I hope you got plenty of coli cash, the moment reps back Raider Nation gon holla at chu. @Roger Goodell :respek:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
:sas1:@cook @Brooklynzson

....just let the brehs do what they gotta do mane. :raidermjgrin:
Yall see @Roger Goodell got hittas waiting on his rep no matter what, no one deserves to be deeper in the red more than him. How long yall gon protect em? His coli cash long like that? :sas2:

Last edited:
Daps
:sas1:@cook @Brooklynzson

....just let the brehs do what they gotta do mane. :raidermjgrin:
Yall see @Roger Goodell got hittas waiting on his rep no matter what, no one deserves to be deeper in the red. How long yall gon protect em? His coli cash long like that? :sas2:
I think it's an alias for one of them .

:hubie:

This some fukk shyt.

I wonder if the rest of the coli knows why the is gone ?

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I think it's an alias for one of them .

:hubie:

This some fukk shyt.

I wonder if the rest of the coli knows why the is gone ?

True, @Roger Goodell is well connected in these coli streets. :locdoutal:

But if they know what's good for the alias game, they need to let him repent and catch these hollow point negs to the dome. We doin this for the culture.:raidermjgrin:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
How many times has this alcoholic been arrested? Why are you Raiders hooligans so invested on whether this knucklehead gets yet another chance or not? Aldon Smith has more arrests in the last four years than the Raiders have playoff appearances in the last 20. Everyone can wait a little longer.
the Autumn wind is a neg train. I don't even care that someone beat me to it :pacspit:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
How many times has this alcoholic been arrested? Why are you Raiders hooligans so invested on whether this knucklehead gets yet another chance or not? Aldon Smith has more arrests in the last four years than the Raiders have playoff appearances in the last 20. Everyone can wait a little longer.

*Creeps up from out the cut*
CfMvhl.gif

Aye, aye @Roger Goodell So you ain't gon give back the LB/DE you owe us?

a8ckiEV.gif

@Supreme @LaxMuertexDexLaxVida @Hater @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman @Trojan 24 @Imgone8itch @AldavisAlbundyAllah! @Raiders @raidersreceiver @Chris Cool @Brons Barber @King Poetic @Truefan31 @Nutritious Quata' Water @Max. @Ralph Wiggum @AITheAnswerAI @jazzfan @FreshAIG @abominable1 @BayArea Breez @Bay Area @Sam.I.Am @Super Cheech @Doomsday @scog @Nima0614 @Troublesome @9th Street @Reies Tijerina @Mephistopheles @The D'oh Boy @LastKING_BLU @Saint1 @MrWestGrand @Enrico Pallazzo @Cali_livin @AquaCityBoy @KingBeez @Paper Boi @pete clemenza @ryderldb @Smokin Rider @Xtraz2 @Rick Roller 10 @Skooby @Captain_Crunch @Daio

Last edited: