chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
I know y'all mad at Goddell and I don't blame y'all but Aldon has to stop doing dumb shyt. He did this to himself.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I know y'all mad at Goddell and I don't blame y'all but Aldon has to stop doing dumb shyt. He did this to himself.

Yeah but what good is keeping him out of the game at this point? He's been chillin just staying in shape, he should give him a chance and by getting back with the squad he's too busy to be on that bullshyt especially given where he's at with the league office now. @Roger Goodell is just being a fekkit right now....:upsetfavre:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yeah but what good is keeping him out of the game at this point? He's been chillin just staying in shape, he should give him a chance and by getting back with the squad he's too busy to be on that bullshyt especially given where he's at with the league office now. @Roger Goodell is just being a fekkit since he took the job in 2006:upsetfavre:
Fixed that for you. Tag some saints fans while this thread is up. Bet they've got some choice words on this guy :demonic:

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
Yeah but what good is keeping him out of the game at this point? He's been chillin just staying in shape, he should give him a chance and by getting back with the squad he's too busy to be on that bullshyt especially given where he's at with the league office now. @Roger Goodell is just being a fekkit right now....:upsetfavre:
I'm not against what your saying but I look at things in a cause and effect manner. None of this extra shyt would be an issue if Aldon could control himself.

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
Everyone already knows Goodell be on some fukk shyt so if you do shyt to end up with Goodell deciding your fate it's your fault. It's like leaving your house unlocked and you know you live around jack boyz.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I'm not against what your saying but I look at things in a cause and effect manner. None of this extra shyt would be an issue if Aldon could control himself.

Everyone already knows Goodell be on some fukk shyt so if you do shyt to end up with Goodell deciding your fate it's your fault. It's like leaving your house unlocked and you know you live around jack boyz.

We got the cheifs next week breh. I hate the cheifs, extremely, though I love KC BBQ. :ld:

But I hate the cheifs so much, that shyt runs years deep so I ain't gon think too rational about this. We need to beat the shyt outta those clean cut faggits and win this division. :martin:

We need all hands on deck next Thursday night and that includes Aldon. @Roger Goodell need to handle that.:respek:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:trash: thread brehs.

Let's keep it funky, Chargers coming in hot next year. I know you fukk boys see that defense. Ingram,Bosa, and Verrett got yall shook. Plus another top 10 pick. Kennan Allen, Tyrell Williams, Gordon. :banderas:

Next year the division is back in the hands of the good guys :ahh:

Enjoy the fluke year cause it's back to the basement with yall backwater fekkits :umadbiid:
Philip Rivers is a loser.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
@portcityplaya @SubZeroDegrees yall Saints brehs down for a 187? I know yall don't fukk with @Roger Goodell after how he put Sean Payton away, yall already whooped Gregg's ass minus well finish things up right here. :demonic:

@Roger Goodell
giphy.gif