Rocsi Diaz

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Apparently, she fukked most of the nikkas who sat on that 106 couch. A regular dude might look past her slutting but I doubt the “high status” men she most likely wants to marry will. 50 cent outright called her a “pop” publicly.

She deserves her flowers though. She’s still bad and her legs are goat status.

I'm just here for that part :takedat:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
8j6lrk.gif

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't wrap my head around it.....this bytch is a straight dime and seemed cool AF on 106 n park........what is the problem :dahell:

She MIGHT be a dime if she works at your local walgreens and you dont have money to travel 2 hours away in any direction. But if you have access to the finest latinas,shes about a 6. And actually same regardless of what your type would be. I honestly think shes probably average to most regular men. Unless shes getting some sort of extra "exotical" points. She would barely catch my eye on buford highway. Letalong in a room full of fine women.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
She MIGHT be a dime if she works at your local walgreens and you dont have money to travel 2 hours away in any direction. But if you have access to the finest latinas,shes about a 6. And actually same regardless of what your type would be. I honestly think shes probably average to most regular men. Unless shes getting some sort of extra "exotical" points. She would barely catch my eye on buford highway. Letalong in a room full of fine women.

Yea I don't think so. her entire IG is her clearly living the high life. What kind of 6 is living like that :dahell:

go get your eyes checked if you haven't this year :mjlol: