Rockstar’s next game set in medieval Europe

Alvin

Superstar
Daps

:francis: Looking likely that their next big game is basically Red Dead Redemption set in medieval Europe.

Honestly, just give us GTA VI and stop with this bullshyt. There are enough RPGs set in medieval Europe; we don’t another take by Rockstar.

you already have dragon age, elder scrolls and witcher, to me it's too much

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps

:francis: Looking likely that their next big game is basically Red Dead Redemption set in medieval Europe.

Honestly, just give us GTA VI and stop with this bullshyt. There are enough RPGs set in medieval Europe; we don’t another take by Rockstar.

yes we do

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I'm not sure why everybody mentions fantasy games, it's Rockstar so it will probably take place in a realistic medieval world. There are not many games at all that are actually based on Europe's history like that.

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
Rockstar hasn’t had a hand to hand combat since The Warriors.

Matter fact I would rather play another game like that then a medieval one from them.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Id say make it Swords,Shields and Potions for the first few Chapters then you get the Magic Powers later on... For the Storyline(s)Maybe bite a lil off of GoT, FF3,Skyrim etc

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Make a GTA game based in the DC area, where you the son of a major government official exposing government corruption and lobbyists. That storyline alone would be :whoo:

Add secret societies and all that.
I'd play it :manny: