Rockstar not moving forward with GTAIV and RDR remasters

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
A RDR remake with updated content from RDR2 would've been dope. Arthur and the other gang members being referenced and the expanded RDR2 map for postgame play as Jack would've made it worth the $$$.

No one asked for a GTA IV remaster, especially after that trilogy flopped.

FACTS! I was looking forward to a RDR remake SMH

Frieza666

Roll with the punches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lower East Side
Lol I liked the trilogy remaster especially GTA III, that shyt looks WAY better if you play the og version on PS2

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would be all for being able to play GTA4 and RDR again on newer consoles. Also, it'll let a lot of people that weren't around for the original releases a chance to play them

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In what alternative universe would they have time to make a brand new game based on another already long game? :mjlol:

Remakes aren't simple tasks of switching and copy/paste. That's why the GTA:Trilogy remake was trash. They rushed it and didn't do that much QA...they didn't have time to flip it that quick.

I never believed they were working on GTA 6, and a remake to RDR, and a remake to GTA 4 on the GTA V engine AND it was just announced that Max Payne 1 and 2 was being REMADE.

This company made two games in a decade. They NEVER made a single DLC for GTA V. The online missions with Clinton are light as hell.
I think the GTA trilogy were also based on mobile ports which was the start of their problems. They have to try to fukk up GTA4 and RDR remasters for them to be as bad as the trilogy

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
What are you talking about??? Overall 5 imo was better than 4...Graphics, Cars, Storyline :childplease: what was childish about 5???? cause im not understanding you?
You must not have seen the videos comparing the detail in gta 4 vs gta 5.
The car physics are better, the police ai, and numerous items have far better animations than gta 5. Graphics and resolution aren’t everything.
4 was a classic. 5 was great. But I wouldn’t downplay 4 and use 5 as the bar.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Crazy that the only way to play these 2 games on a modern console is through xbox bc. I would've loved a remaster of those 2 games since they're one of my favorites of all time

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You must not have seen the videos comparing the detail in gta 4 vs gta 5.
The car physics are better, the police ai, and numerous items have far better animations than gta 5. Graphics and resolution aren’t everything.
4 was a classic. 5 was great. But I wouldn’t downplay 4 and use 5 as the bar.

4 was meh compared to 5... 4 car physics was garbage... how you drive a sports car with NO grip, traction or control???:why:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
:childplease: like sports cars with actual no handling brehs....:mjlol: in a carjacking crime game

This is why ill continue to say that most of the internet is fake. Not one single nikka i know loved gta 4 like that yet here we are, got peeps saying they loved it as one of the best and the shytty car handling is one of the main reasons:dead:

They aint even try to hide these bots posting on here anymore :unimpressed: