Rockstar need to stop fukking around and give us a true vice city followup

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
A lot of people will hate on the idea but I think setting the game in the 70's would be dope AF. A lot of things happened during that decade so theres a lot they could do in terms of the theme as well.

I can see them setting the game across two time periods.
I don't see anymore period pieces. I can't see how they can go back to not having cell phones, texting, internet etc.

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
Red Dead never introduced phones in the first place :what:

There were also GTA games where phones weren't featured.

You mentioned cell phones as if thats the only thing they're gonna factor in when deciding what time period to set the game in. Point I'm making is they weren't present in RDR2 (which obviously is extremely similar to GTA) and it made no difference - so it's still possible for them to set the game in a time period where cell phones weren't around.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Rockstar ain't releasing anything that isn't tied to a system where they can sell currency. GTA 5 Online has been going on for so long with nary a DLC, RDR2 got folk buying these shyt ass gold bars you can literally exploit the game for and they ain't giving a fukk about either community right now past fukking up shyt so they can sell more digital currency.

No more Manhunts, No more Midnight Clubs, No more Rockstar Tennis...It's a GTA game...then a decade of online before they decide to release another one. That's it. Rockstar as you knew it, did a Chris Tucker, took the money and stopped caring about it's craft 'cause they know they getting paid.

I hope they either do an update to Bully or turn the world on it's head and have the balls to do another Manhunt, but I seriously doubt that shyt. GTA Whatever the fukk, whenever the fukk 2022.