Rockstar Edits Out “Transphobic” Content from GTA V Remasters

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
in a game where you can yank old ladies out their car, and stomp them out in the street, this is what people find controversial
Is it really that hard to understand how a marginalized group of people can have a problem with demeaning portrayals?

This is just a reminder of how bullshyt the LGBT movement and their allies are, just in 2013 which really isn't that long ago you could make fun of trannies but no one cared. We all laughed. Now it's an atrocity:mjlol:

but even more hilarious is that the same LGBT sympathizers were calling them fakkit, homos etc in the past decade :mjlol:
2013 was almost a decade ago. Don't act like rapid cultural changes don't/can't happen. And people cared, just not enough. You can bet the people who were the target of the joke cared.

The rest of your post is weird.

Is it really that hard to believe that people can come to see the error of their ways and change?

rjm!

Not with the theatrics
Daps
Is it really that hard to understand how a marginalized group of people can have a problem with demeaning portrayals?

2013 was almost a decade ago. Don't act like rapid cultural changes don't/can't happen. And people cared, just not enough. You can bet the people who were the target of the joke cared.

The rest of your post is weird.

Is it really that hard to believe that people can come to see the error of their ways and change?

10 years isn't that long if you've lived long enough.

Many people change and get cancelled for something they said years ago :yeshrug:

They should be the main ones not to judge "homophobes" to harshly :yeshrug:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
10 years isn't that long if you've lived long enough.

Many people change and get cancelled for something they said years ago :yeshrug:

They should be the main ones not to judge "homophobes" to harshly :yeshrug:
Millennials and Gen Z are the major drivers behind these changes.

Nobody really gets cancelled.

And this is some tolerate intolerance bullshyt.

rjm!

Not with the theatrics
Daps
Millennials and Gen Z are the major drivers behind these changes.

Nobody really gets cancelled.

And this is some tolerate intolerance bullshyt.

We have to tolerate lunacy though. You shouldn't lose your job for saying a man can't have a baby.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I really don't care about this at all but I'm just about over Rockstar as they have gotten lazy with the quality & redundancy with their games. They have milked every dollar out of GTA V as much as they possibly can and the only games they have put out since then is RDR 2 & a rushed GTA Trilogy pack.

fukk em

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
These so powerful, you can't even satirize them...Rockstar ain't Rockstar of old, so I'm not shocked.

InfraRed

Pro
Daps
If only society would of just told these weirdos to stfu from the beginning and cut that shyt out now look :unimpressed:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Feel as though companies are between a rock and a hard place.

When telling jokes, it probably isn't their intention to cause a particular type of offence. However people with their own axe to grind have a tendency to place things that go against the grain on a pedestal, like they treat it as some type of victory or trophy.

I wouldn't care if Rockstar left the joke in the game and I don't care that they took it out. If they decide it is not the type of offence they wanted to cause, that is their business.

I do think it shows the issue of remaking art so to speak. Creativity is influenced by the time. They would not have this problem if they created GTA VI

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Don’t understand the backlash.

I didn’t even know there were homophobic jokes in the game.

If the people that felt offended got them to remove the offensive shyt from the game, good for all parties involved.

Why is this even a story :dahell: