Rocket League [PC|PS4|XB1|SWITCH] Official Thread

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Did Xbots lose again with this Quad and PC Exclusive? :mjlol:

Yes, yes they did. The game is a fukking gem. Wait until the next one comes out :yeshrug: I wouldn't want to be on the other side.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This game has been selected for the 1st Coli Game Night.

Who's down to play? 4v4, the game will be streamed on Twitch, everybody can be in party chat if we want to talk stuff to the other team while we play.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
I'm damn near unbeatable at 2v2 :smugfavre:

Only got two achievements left too, but that driving 500 km one is gonna take forever. I've played this game a ton and I'm not even sure I've hit 200 km :damn:

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Scored 6 outta 7 goals for my team 4 vs 4. By far the greatest Rocket league game I have ever played. One of those games where everything went in. I Would ricochet shots off the wall from the other side and it would somehow makes it way into the goal. Wish the game never ended :mjcry:

RileyC

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Canada
Got my first goal where I hit an opponent into the ball and the ball went in. Had me:banderas:

Daps
I’m at a point right now where the level of competition is just :wow:. You have absolutely zero room for error or you'll get punished for every minor mistake. I feel like I’m playing against dudes who put together youtube montages of all their trick shot aerial goals.

This game has been selected for the 1st Coli Game Night.

Who's down to play? 4v4, the game will be streamed on Twitch, everybody can be in party chat if we want to talk stuff to the other team while we play.

We outchea :blessed::blessed::blessed:

4v4 is :huhldup: status though... :patrice:

fukk it we still out here :blessed:. I'm down whenever.