Rocket League [PC|PS4|XB1|SWITCH] Official Thread

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
threw on the hoops for a few and went back to the regular. actually played some of the hockey also. had never tried that.

gonna try out the hoops again later, but I'm already super late to rocker league. just copped a few weeks ago.

in love with this soccar still

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
threw on the hoops for a few and went back to the regular. actually played some of the hockey also. had never tried that.

gonna try out the hoops again later, but I'm already super late to rocker league. just copped a few weeks ago.

Hoops is out fam :blessed:

Hit me when yall trying run RossWon

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Hey everyone! Our next update at the end of June will also mark the conclusion of Season 2 and the beginning of Season 3. Of course, we’ll announce a more specific date as we get closer to launch, but in the meantime, we wanted to let you know what you can expect to see in terms of rewards based on your highest-reached competitive skill tier:

• Prospect I or higher – Season 2 Prospect Rocket Trail

• Challenger I or higher – Season 2 Challenger Rocket Trail

• Rising Star or higher – Season 2 Star Rocket Trail

• Champion or higher – Season 2 Champion Rocket Trail

• Grand Champion – “Season 2 Grand Champion” Title
Season 3
With the beginning of the new Competitive Season, we have some larger changes planned that we wanted to share in advance of its launch:

Skill Wipe:

As the first year of competitive Rocket League draws to a close, it’s an ideal time for a clean slate. With this in mind, we will push a full Skill Rating wipe for all competitive playlists, while also watching how the skill curve shakes out without legacy data from previous seasons.

We recognize that a full reset will not solve all of the concerns raised during Season 2, but the wipe will give us valuable data to analyze as we move forward. For Grand Champion players in particular, we want to observe how the top ranks settle before deciding how to approach past complaints about stagnation and rank climbing.

Smurfing

We will also take steps in Season 3 to curb some of the “smurfing” issues seen in previous seasons. While it is ultimately very difficult to detect a “smurf” (a player of higher skill using an alternate account to match against lower skilled opponents) we still feel that we can make some positive improvements in this area.

First, we will be disallowing Steam “Family Sharing” accounts from queueing for Competitive playlists if they do not own a full copy of the game. While this will not prevent determined players from using “alt accounts”, it will at least make it less trivial on PC.

Second, in a subsequent update after Season 3 launches, we will place restrictions on how parties queue for Competitive play. When a party is formed, the difference in each player’s Competitive skill tier will be measured. You will be prevented from queueing as a party for any playlist in which that skill difference is too great. We currently plan to set a maximum difference of three skill tiers – roughly the size of an entire skill group (Challenger I -> Challenger Elite).

For example, if you’re a Rising Star (Tier 9), you could play with a friend in Challenger II (Tier 6), or a friend in Superstar (Tier 12), but you won’t be able to play with both at the same time — as the overall skill difference for that party would be 6 tiers.

We recognize that this may negatively impact some groups of players who want to play together in Competitive, but ultimately, we believe that it’s an important change that will appropriately preserve our competitive environment. We also think that Casual playlists are the right place for parties with such wildly-varied ratings to be, though we will continued to listen closely to your feedback as the season wears on.

Mr. Riddim

All Star
Daps

Absolute crack.:banderas:
Looking forward to that season 3 fresh start.

neotokyo_arena-1650x880.jpg

Neon lights, towering skyscrapers, and retro-futuristic style comes to Rocket League on June 20 with our largest update in the game’s history, “Neo Tokyo.” Check out our dedicated reveal page here for more info!

The cyberpunk-inspired stadium was originally part of our “Rocket Labs” Playlist as “Underpass,” but it has now been made even better with streamlined gameplay and highly-detailed environments! NOTE: Neo Tokyo will also join the Competitive Playlist at release. Watch the trailer below:

In addition to the new arena, the Neo Tokyo update also includes the following features that we’ve been previewing over the past month:

• The beginning of “Season 3” for Competitive Playlists, which resets all skill ratings and rewards last season’s players with exclusive Rocket Trails that reflect their highest achieved ranks
  • An expanded Item drop system that adds…
  • New Quick-Chat customization options that expand player choices for fast, in-game communication
  • New Post-Game celebrations that spotlight the winning team and allow them to jump, spin, and boost their car to show off their accomplishments
  • “Pillars,” a new experimental Arena that separates the field into three lanes via two massive walls in the middle of the stadium
  • Eight new Trophies and Achievements on all three platforms [Blog Coming June 13]
  • A new, in-game “Showroom” that allows players to view and purchase all previously-released and future premium DLC [Blog Coming June 15]
NeoTokyo_Cars.jpg

Following our Neo Tokyo update, we’ll also release two Neo Tokyo-inspired premium cars that will be available first to owners of Rocket League Collection’s Edition on June 24 in Europe and July 5 in North America.

Known as “Esper” and “Masamune,” the pair of futuristic vehicles will bring a fresh anime aesthetic to Rocket League‘s ever-growing collection of playable vehicles. They join the two previously-announced Battle-Cars, “Marauder” and “Aftershock,” as timed exclusives for the retail release. Each Battle-Car comes with decals and tires included.

All four DLC cars will be available for digital purchase worldwide on July 18 for USD $1.99 per car (or regional equivalent

Last edited:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Jesus why haven't I download this game earlier. This shyt is so fun. One game already at the top. :russ:

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Been playing this game often and I recently got psn back so fukk it I wanna play with a few of the Coli brehs. Add me psn is Kremaszoe