Rock* gives instructions to avoid character deletion

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
so these nikkaz still anit going address the single player problems with no missions on the fukking map

made 4 online players and they all deleted....thanks rockstar for making me cop a 65 dollar weedplate

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I'm not touching this again until its fixed
haven't really touched this shyt since sat....I turned it on this morn to see if my single player missions came back and still no luck....I sent rock star like two emails last weekend and still no response man

ridge

Daps
im stil gonna wait it out til i play

but pokemon drops saturday so might not even touch this game again

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I eventually gave up the day this dropped

battlefield-4-beta-download-issue-solution.jpg

Ironically GTA:O has worked for me this past weekend (came back to check) and has been smooth after I finished the tutorial missions
you play on the 360?

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
haven't really touched this shyt since sat....I turned it on this morn to see if my single player missions came back and still no luck....I sent rock star like two emails last weekend and still no response man
honestly not even interested in this anymore.I'm only 15%on the single player :bryan:

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm on my 4th or 5th character I think. Just started again yesterday and got a quick game in with one of the coli brehs when I got home today just to check everything was fine. Then I have to quit into SP and then go to choose character just to make sure my dude is still is there. Feel like a battered wife every time I leave.

R* should've just came out and said we are actually in a Beta right now and they would've avoided some of the backlash.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
GTA 5 has to be the worst game of the year.

I spent 5 fukking minutes on the loading screen last night :wow:

God bless FIFA 14 though :blessed:
5 minutes to load the biggest multiplayer map in the history of console gaming. These are your issues? :smh: