Roc was one of the realist shows back in the day

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
never heard of it, but what happened to him after he pull the gun out? and did he really die?

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
Roc was based off Charles S Dutton ROCking a couple nikkas to sleep with the snub nosed 38 in real life. Them nikkas got shot and sound like that intro music WHoa oh whoa whoa uh whoa whoa.

I was wrong, he got the leads from an all black play he was in. The piano lesson

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Only complaint I ever had with that show was it started getting a little bit too serious towards the end. It's funny seeing reruns of NCIS with the brother as one of the CIA heads.

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Confession time...I originally didn’t fukk with Roc. I was I believe a freshman in high school when it starting coming on and I never watched. Moms did though. I would just do other shyt when it was on. One day at the ball courts me and the homies were talmbout tv shows and these cats from Chicago that moved to the neighborhood said, “Y’all should be watching Roc.” We all said :camby:Fukk outta here. They were like, “Nah, Roc is some real shyt. Some positive black shyt. Y’all lil nigguhs need to be watching, Joe.” We were like :rudy: Aight, man. But we said we would check it out because this dudes from the Chi were cool brehs and they usually were on point with some game they gave us. That night we went to the house and Roc was on. Moms was watching. It was that episode when Andre came to the house. Had me and the homies like :ohhh:. Next day at the courts one of the Chi cats asked us if we watched. We said yeah it was straight :ehh:. He was like :sas2:.

I never missed an episode after that, plus watched all the repeats from that season to catch up. Real shyt.