Roc Nation's newest artist??

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Don't say shyt like this.

Just for you saying that, I'm already rubbed the wrong way.

Im sayin..

I hate when nikkaz i know be promotin they music as such with the cliche

"Im bringin that real hurrdurr hip hop back " sht

I always do the :scusthov: face

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Regardless of what I said, give the music a listen, if you like it whats it matter how I referred to it?

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

And I refer to it that way cause I don't see the average 2 chainz or Nicki minaj or just a radio listener in general being a fan of this kind of rap

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
And I refer to it that way cause I don't see the average 2 chainz or Nicki minaj or just a radio listener in general being a fan of this kind of rap

That doesn't mean you're more or less "valid" than any other artist because ultimately, you know you want to be have your artist be as big as they are.

No point in hating because the masses don't gravitate to your sound...yet (maybe).

Coming from that "real hip hop" trite convo will hinder you.

Just do you and let people gravitate to your campaign.

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That doesn't mean you're more or less "valid" than any other artist because ultimately, you know you want to be have your artist be as big as they are.

No point in hating because the masses don't gravitate to your sound...yet (maybe).

Coming from that "real hip hop" trite convo will hinder you.

Just do you and let people gravitate to your campaign.

I appreciate that man for real, I wasn't hating on those artists just didn't want to branch my man in with them when it's such a different sound, but you're absolutely right and I do want him to be as big as they are so I appreciate constructive criticism that's how grown men should handle themselves. For real though if you didn't check it out give it a listen it's dope music no matter how you classify it.

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For real, I hope if your man blows up someday, and if you ask him to hold 5 to feed your daughter, he don't retweet it to the world.

Hahahah we've both actually had a few run ins with Meek, just when House Party was blowing up we went to DC with him and Chris, and Meek was showing my boy mad love but he was throwing mad shade at Chris like you could tell there was some underlying shyt so since then my man Camp hasn't really fukked with Meek. Chris is a real dude, loyal to a fault and Camp's the same way so he was riding for Chris regardless of who was more famous. That's why Chris shows so much love in that Diamond in the Dirt track he knows where Camp stands.

Last edited:

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From "The King Stays The King":

"They just divide and conquer,
we slowly die they prosper,
JFK he warned us, shortly after, yo they popped him..."

"Said they divide and conquer,
we slowly die they prosper,
MLK his dream was their nightmare so they came and shot him"

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For real though, Good luck to your homie. I love the Philly rap culture and style, and I don't think the city has ever produced a completely wack artist to a national level anyway, I cant think of one anyway.

Thank you my man thats love right there, we're not making huge power moves yet (some potential ones are on the table) but keep up with what we're doing, he's dropping more music soon, and if theres anything me or my boy can do for ya don't hesitate to reach out and we'll do what we can. My short time around this business and the business world in general taught me that the ones who make it are the ones who do for others and build a strong network, so that's what I'm here to do.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Thank you my man thats love right there, we're not making huge power moves yet (some potential ones are on the table) but keep up with what we're doing, he's dropping more music soon, and if theres anything me or my boy can do for ya don't hesitate to reach out and we'll do what we can. My short time around this business and the business world in general taught me that the ones who make are the ones who do for others and build a strong network, so that's what I'm here to do.
I'm not a rapper or anything, my brother used to produce records, but not anymore, got older and had to start thinking about a career once he got married. I don't need anything, but appreciette your pride and enthuisasm in your people. I'll keep my ears open for your man. Good luck.

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not a rapper or anything, my brother used to produce records, but not anymore, got older and had to start thinking about a career once he got married. I don't need anything, but appreciette your pride and enthuisasm in your people. I'll keep my ears open for your man. Good luck.

My man thank u again.

Last edited:

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In September my man's having a contest giving away $250 cash, a 40" Sharp 1080p LCD TV, and a pair of DS Size 10 Jordan Bred 11s, I'll keep everyone updated on how they can enter..in the meantime enjoy the music and spread it to anyone who likes good music