RoboCop: Rogue City Gameplay Reveal - June 2023 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series, Switch)

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
If they don't add them scanlines to the HUD, I'm gonna have to wait for that shyt to get modded in on the PC version.

As it stands, I want this on the 5 so I get that good haptic feedback when I'm bussin my Auto 9. :takedat:

Honestly, I'm gonna need to see more footage, cuz I'm not really convinced yet. Will I be able to shoot motherfukkers behind me like Robo does in the movies? If I turn Robo in the game, will his legs and torso go before his head?

Will there be battles against ED-209 or a RoboCaine equivalent?

This that shyt I need to know. :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
As it stands, I want this on the 5 so I get that good haptic feedback when I'm bussin my Auto 9

giphy.gif

Robocop got one of those theme songs also. Its funny how this one game dev is bringing back all the 80’s joints

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
The AI enemies look like fodder.

That'll kill this game. As FPS games enter newer generations, it's not about graphics.

It's about the world making you feel truly immersed and it can't do that if the enemies don't feel real.

Eh, not every game needs "elite-ai" it just needs AI that makes the game fun (imagine doom with halo style AI, game would be horrible to play). One thing though...
this game ain't gory enough. We need bodyparts everywhere.