RoboCop: Rogue City Gameplay Reveal - June 2023 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series, Switch)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
After seeing that gameplay I understand why the game didn’t ring bells

Actually it did from the people who actually played the game, it was an indie game that got a cult following and regarded as the best terminator game
most people didn't know about it because it's not a triple A game

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Actually it did from the people who actually played the game, it was an indie game that got a cult following and regarded as the best terminator game
most people didn't know about it because it's not a triple A game

The gameplay doesnt look good compared to the robocop game, and I want to be the terminator not be some random in a metro exodus game masked as a terminator game

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The gameplay doesnt look good compared to the robocop game, and I want to be the terminator not be some random in a metro exodus game masked as a terminator game

Typical ignorant gamer you haven't played a game and wanna talk about its gameplay, IGN and gaming media has to tell whats good or not, you have no opinion of your own

the infiltrator mode in the game is what this Robocop game play is based on you play it's the T-8000 in that mode

people like the game not because of it's great game play mechanics, but because it's faithful to the source material and aesthetic, the same with how they did Robocop

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Typical ignorant gamer you haven't played a game and wanna talk about its gameplay, IGN and gaming media has to tell whats good or not, you have no opinion of your own

the infiltrator mode in the game is what this Robocop game play is based on you play it's the T-8000 in that mode

people like the game not because of it's great game play mechanics, but because it's faithful to the source material and aesthetic, the same with how they did Robocop

I don’t follow gaming media, I’m just saying the gameplay compared to robocop is wack, we play games for gameplay fukk an aesthetic
Like I said it look like a cookie cutter first person shooter with a terminator skin, that’s goofy
Pull yo skirt down

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t follow gaming media, I’m just saying the gameplay compared to robocop is wack, we play games for gameplay fukk an aesthetic
Like I said it look like a cookie cutter first person shooter with a terminator skin, that’s goofy
Pull yo skirt down

The Robocop game play is literally a reworked version of the Terminator Infiltrator mode, you haven't played the game, so why are you talking about gameplay

point I'm making, if you don't like that terminator game you will not like the robocop game, it's the same game with a robocop skin