RoboCop 3 = Good ideas, terrible execution

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
They missed out on the premise of the first one. It was rated R because it needed to be, it was a satirical look into the business world, and the general populous. Taming Robocop wasn't smart, nor was it the point. We weren't there for a deep story. We were there for gore and satire. Maybe one day will remake (Nolan) Robocop into a 2hr character piece, but it has to be rated R and they need to be willing to deal out the comedy.

Exactly. A PG-13 Robocop simply doesn't work for all the reasons you mentioned(I mean the original was given an X rating for god's sake)

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: That shyt was funny and horrific at the same damned time... I mean Robots doesnt have taste buds and yet he wanted that liquid nuke... For his brain to get high I guess...:heh:

The part how robo Kain killed his girlfriend in that warehouse tho...:damn::huhldup::wtf: Like rolling up a piece of aluminum foil...:mjcry: She was bad too, what a waste...
That big mouth lil kid got that work as well, I was hoping that woman who killed kain would get it as well

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Man they made that nikka fly.... It was a wrap after that....

tenor.gif

ChuckTaylor84

Penthouse Player
Supporter
Daps
Part 1 is classic and I thought Part 2 was good, not great but 3 sucked

b. woods

Peace
Daps
The part how robo Kain killed his girlfriend in that warehouse tho...:damn::huhldup::wtf: Like rolling up a piece of aluminum foil...:mjcry: She was bad too, what a waste...

Fun fact: The same actress was also Helena in that episode of Fresh Prince where she knocked out Will. :russ:

Galyn Görg - IMDb

I was hoping that woman who killed kain would get it as well

The OCP Chairman dikked her down one last time :steviej: then made her the fall guy for RoboCain spazzing out. :ufdup:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
:scusthov: those cyborg ninjas as the bad guys

:mjlol: the disorganized fukkery from OCP in the film