Rising NBA star Josh Giddey allegedly seeing underage girl

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
At 21, dude should be swimming with sorority girls. Don’t even know why he would be hanging around a 16 year old and her brother who was okay with letting his sister when he’s around( yeah it’s Oklahoma but still)

eifmp

Looking for a rich woman to take care of me
Daps
Reppin
Staten Island, NY
That young ho seems to be fine with the predicament.

Giddy looks like he's missing an eighth of a chromosome.

Quite frankly I don't care if she is or ain't whatever floats their boat:unimpressed:

Meanwhile their are real underage victims of sexual abuse but thats not juicy enough so if it can't generate clicks it never happened:troll:

Legit cracked up at this. Well done & Thanks.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Who do you think is exposing him? :mjlol:

Whether it's legal for him to be around 16 year olds is irrelevant because it is a HORRIBLE look for a league that's already been getting its fair share of bad press.

This might be the grand closing.
Stupid fukking c00n.

He was allowed to play on Saturday, the coach downplayed everything, the league downplayed their "investigation", and ESPN refuses to talk about him.

I told your dumb ass.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
There is literally a post of them both where the underage girl post a pic of them both pretty much naked with a headline saying they both gone done fukking. I get the whole investigation thing and he hasn’t been proven guilty, but I mean that pretty much tells you everything you need to know to suspend him until this is resolved. And stated that’s his girl on video. Outside of the actual police, does the nba need to do any further investigation :aicmon:

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
:usure:

TgEdsnAe_400x400.jpg

take-a-seat-chris-hansen.gif

Aye them sick fukks be spooked when buddy step out that hallway
:pachaha:

“Howard why are you here? Oh,so you were gonna just drop a Faygo off? No, no sit down, it’s alright. That’s not what these messages say man. How old are you,68? Come on man!”
:sitdown:

:dead: