Ripley | Official Teaser | Netflix Limited Series (4/4, Andrew Scott)

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
only two episodes in

beautifully shot, sometimes feels a little off. Scott's performance just doesn't quite work as well as Damon's. Some of the interplay between the two men is a little off.

really good show though.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Loved it. Beautifully shot, nerve racking in each episode. I love thrillers and in a lot of the episodes, you had people just looking at Ripley and as the audience you kept wondering "is this the moment he gets caught? Will the bank teller recognize him after seeing him? All the shots of the police, will they stop him in the streets? Breh I haven't been this enthralled in a show in awhile.

Bravo

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Loved it. Beautifully shot, nerve racking in each episode. I love thrillers and in a lot of the episodes, you had people just looking at Ripley and as the audience you kept wondering "is this the moment he gets caught? Will the bank teller recognize him after seeing him? All the shots of the police, will they stop him in the streets? Breh I haven't been this enthralled in a show in awhile.

Bravo

ya it was really good. they did a great job of building and keeping the tension as he tried to stay one step ahead of everyone.

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
Why did they cast a tranny as Freddie?
This is way too slow. The movie is better in almost every way.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
The cinematography great but this mundane. The guy playing Tom doesn't play him with any charisma that makes him believable to charm mafukkas to fall for the finesse. This has zero nuance so you just hate him and waiting for him to get punishment and this to be over.