RIP Stacks: 5 Years on

Daps
I love stacks introspective stuff meng. I know he got the gully raps on lock, but when he rapped about real human experience type stuff, I felt like that was when he was at his best.

With that said, this is one of his hardest jams. :yes:

that sample = :dead:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
basically. ransom is much nicer, and that nikka is still trying to get on. stack was an underground mixtape legend. unless he planned to switch his style up, there's no way he was marketable to a commercial crowd.

If Meek Mill has this much buzz there is no doubt in my mind Stack is a more complete artist than him and a chance.
Jim Jones knew what he was doing when he recruited both him and Max.
If Meek and French have this type of buzz just imagine what superior artists like Stack and Max would have

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I think if Joe Budden and Stack Bundles had been a duo they would been as good as the clipse

I lost most of my stack bundles songs but what sold me om him as a solo artist was "Violence" on the new york shyt mixtape by green lantern

Son was the last shining star I could feel ...

If anybody can link a best of stack that be dope ....

E-MAC

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy to think it's been that long, I was a huge Bundles fan ever since I hear him and Joey go back and forth on a some tracks. Dude had it all and I have very little doubt that he would have eventually blown up. Shame that yet another talented rapper is no longer here while these garbage ass rappers continue to embarrass the game smh.

Daps

"...clear forces call those the fantastic fours, can't wait til they make the fantastic gores" - Seymour Cake

:ohmy:

Last edited by a moderator: