RIP Stacks: 5 Years on

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
RapFix – Stack Bundles Remembered Five Years Later

Five years ago to this day the hip-hop world lost a budding star in rapper Stack Bundles when the young MC was gunned down in his Far Rockaway stomping grounds after returning from a night out on the town. Bundles was on the cusp of making his career legit after inking a deal with Jim Jones' Byrd Gang faction. While Stack's physical is no longer here his legacy continues to live on with countless material the MC left behind. Rest in peace, Stack. Sqqqqqaaaaauuuuddd upppp!

RIP

BAMBINO

100% pure uncut fukkery
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
Rip-Stack-Bundles.png

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I was gonna make this thread. The best that never made it. Every time I listen to him I wonder what if he would have gotten a chance to make it? I think the game would be a lot different.

KILLAKUTT7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK
damnnnn Stack Bundles was the illest nikka- have all his mixtapes and the riot gang shyt- SQUAAADDDDD UPPPPP!!!

RIP my nikka Bundles- would have been King of NY and this rap game right now- no question

gone but never forgotten

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shawty think she broke them shyts,gotta tell her that the doors is supposed to lift I bought it like that:laugh:

"Bein reals the greatest glory in life.
Fake nikkas never tell the story the same way twice"

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z_CWviAk7Qs]YouTube - Stack Bundles Get Em' Girls Freestyle[/ame]

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hjLT0aFAIak]YouTube - Ransom Feat Stack Bundles What your hood lyke[/ame]

:krs: nikka wuz a beast....I remember wakin up that mornin seein a sohh sticky thread sayin he got killed,I couldn't believe it:snoop: id been listen to dude since the beggining,had to buy pudgee p mixtapes just to hear that nikka at first,I wuz buyin clue tapes just to hear his 2 tracks and fabs two tracks,with 20 extra songs of random NY bums.....before I learned how to use the internet properly:scheme:...I didn't think id get excited for another rapper after that but luckily Plieswuz around and I could still get excited about sumthin...Stack woulda been a success I think as raw as he wuz at his age he had that star power in his rhymes,and with jim showin em how to construct songs he woulda learned a lot,turned out to be a good signing I gave the :childplease: originally,thinkin he shoulda held out for a bigger name like Jayz,thought he wuz destined to be Jays new protege...but Tru Life got that deal instead(fa real Jay:wtb:) r.I.p to the gawd...him and Dolla two young talents taken to soon,check out Dolla if u hadn't he's more then "who the fuk is that"

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
RIP stacks aka the first black nikka the hood saw with a porsche

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i liked stack bundles, but lets not act like this nikka was gonna blow up b...

basically. ransom is much nicer, and that nikka is still trying to get on. stack was an underground mixtape legend. unless he planned to switch his style up, there's no way he was marketable to a commercial crowd.