RIP Scott Hall (1958-2022)

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I'm not a doctor for sure, but it's basically not being able to move. By nature, your suppose to be standing upright, as even lying in bed for a long, long period of time can kill you because the blood isn't suppose to normally circulate in that position; so it's how you get bed sores, which leads to infections.

With a broken hip, you can get it fixed and it seems normal at first, but for a person with high blood pressure, it also makes it easier for people to form blood clots. Which this is what it sounds like, where Scott developed complications from that broken hip, in which the clot came loose and made him go into cardiac arrest.

So that's why when Seniors break their hip, it's not the hip itself that kills them but what comes after; and why falls for old people are such a scary thing.
That’s how you develop venous thromboembolisms, or blood clots, which obviously become worse when they travel and occlude major vessels. It’s why people who are admitted in hospitals are usually given anticoagulant injections (blood thinners like heparin) and heavily advised to do PT when able,

Last edited:

Chrome2279

All Star
Daps
Didn’t he have a pacemaker installed a few years ago? I wonder if it went bad. Thoughts and prayers to the bad guy.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I thought he relapse when I read the story but it seems it was a reaction to a blood clot from a surgery complication for a broken hip?:picard:

I dont wanna be negative and I'll pray for the best but 3 heart attacks and life support dont sound good:mjcry:

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
3 heart attacks? I'd be shocked if he's not brain dead at this point. I'm hopeful, but it might be time to say goodbye to the bad guy. :mjcry:

horizon

Veteran
Daps
There's nothing "tone deaf" about what he or anyone else say. That's his opinion and he's free to state it. No one needs to filter their opinions or self censor themselves because it might offend the next man's sensibilities. fukk outta here :camby:
Take that republic00n shyt somewhere else we know your history caping for white ideology :camby: