RIP Pimp C - Today Marks 11 Yrs Since We’ve Lost A Legend

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
When he went in on Ne-Yo :deadmanny:

"I ain’t out here dressing up trying to be sexy licking my lips like old gay a** Ne-Yo. Licking lips and shyt, n***a. p*ssy d**k in the booty a** n***a wearing all that gotdamn lipgloss at their video shoots and letting n***as put makeup on their face. Yeah, I said Ne-Yo, you heard what the f**k I said. N***as putting all that lip gloss on they f**kin’ lips looking like they’ve just been eating a pork chop sandwich with no hands.

Chad was one of the realest to ever do it :salute:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

As a :flabbynsick: It's damn near an offense that I haven't listened to much of Pimp's shyt past the odd UGK song, and being a Krit Stan, it should be damn near mandatory since most folk draw comparison be it constructive or derogatory.

Planning on giving his discog a spin when :wow:I'm back on Herb and reverse this travesty.

LDThaGod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
3rd Coast
RIP to the Legend...Pimp the reason i found the Coli, I remember years ago I read on another board of the Story of him being Adultnapped by Master P and I wanted to see if that was true so I did my googles on the story and a Coli Thread was listed and I read the whole thread and got hooked

YamakaSmacker

Banned
Daps
CGweam0W0AA_rgT.jpg
poke chop sammich with no hands :deadmanny:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
1/2 of one of the greatest if not greatest rap duo

I would post some songs but it would take forever goin back and forth on my phone.

First verse I think regarding him is his verse on Scarface "down with us"