RIP Muhammad Ali 1942 - 2016

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every now and then a man or woman will come a long and vibrate the world with their charisma, stand for something with unequivocal force and leave once again shaking the world around them. You were a sporting icon but that doesn't do you any justice - you have been an icon for peace when you stood in the face of your president and said you wont fight in an unjustified war, you were an icon for tolerance for your part in the civil rights movement and your legend will live for centuries. Rest In Peace (الله يرحمه) to the greatest that ever did it, it's not gonna be the same without you champ!

Last edited:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Blanket-Jackson.jpg

Nikka its true

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
quote-Muhammad-Ali-if-you-even-dream-of-beating-me-104888.png

What an incredible boxer and even better human being. So much inspiration and jewels to be found in his words. Dude was and still is definitely on the right path.

May Allah guide him to heaven. RIP Champ.
:blessed:

wish he treated Joe Frazier better

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
I'm happy he's no longer suffering. Seeing a hero deteriorate slowly for so long publicly was soul-crushing to me. Now to listen to the fake tributes of people who have no idea of his profound cultural significance since the 60s is truly nauseating.

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
wish he treated Joe Frazier better

I think what he said and what his heart felt were two different things but he didn't quite realise the impact that his words would have. He definitely made those mistakes. What's important is how you end your life, and he did it in the best way possible.

RIP to both legends.