RIP Muhammad Ali 1942 - 2016

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
I hope you die right now funny guy.

I'm not wishing death on his life you stupid gay boy.... I'm making a valid prediction... the illuminati been tryna kill Lamar for a minute but they failed the first time, recently in the news they making claims they found "crack pipes" at his house. And if you know anything about the illuminati, when someone dies in holloywood they die in 3's... Ever notice when a celeb dies, 2 others die within days from one another?

God Forbid they get Odom.... hopefully just some old white ladies who were actresses in the 50's pass.. :mjcry::wow:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
his passing literally has me in tears. i was just watching clips last weekend of him and thinking to myself what a source of inspiration he could be for me in the future and his example. i hate when your mind gets focused and fixated on someone and then they leave, it's too much coincidence and string of bad luck at the same time. nevertheless...

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Its just crazy to me that the 10 most famous people living or dead in this world are/were all Black..none of them have a living male son to carry on the lineage...

With the exception of jordan

Mj
Ali
Mandela
Obama
Whitney
Oprah
Blanket-Jackson.jpg