RIP MF DOOM

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

1hr 40 mins he pays tribute to about Doom/Zeb and his regrets

Great interview. Anyone know why Serch and DOOM fell out? Sounds like a bad breakup and I don’t remember them having problems. I know Serch and Pete Nice had an ugly split and beef, to the point they got into an argument on live radio years ago.

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah

Fancy Clown is Viktor talkin bout the girl cheated on him with DOOM. Its from Viktor's perspective.

*put ya sista on the phone*
"It's Viktor"

"Don't make me have to pound his tin crown face in..."

"That's you if you want a dude who wear a mask all day..."

"When you see tin head, tell him be ducking down..."

Add in the fact he was talkin bout he did alot of grimy shyt himself...with her girlfriend, the maid in MD, hit her moms :mjlol:

Real grimy Viktor shyt
I always preferred the original from the advance with "my slugs pierce armor, he better be ready and prepared for fierce drama".

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the latest Juan Ep is about DOOM. They talk to Bobbito, Kurious Jorge and PBW. Cipha makes a stupid dad joke about not liking Peanut Butter Wolf becasue Jelly dog is better or something like that. Wolf says that they're in talks with his manager and estate about a proper Madvillainy 2 release. Rosenberg again only knows a surface level amount about DOOM and Ciph knows sweet fukk all even tho he worked at Fat Beats etc.

Juan Ep Is DOOM Part 1 - Juan Ep Is Dead

don't know why they made it a 2 parter, just put the whole thing out, but thats Cipha and Rosenberg, don't know shyt about Hip Hop or podcasting.

There’s some good interviews on here but their lack of knowledge about doom is cringeworthy. Still worth a listen though. Learned some stuff about doom I hadn’t heard before