RIP Matthew Perry | Chandler from "Friends"

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
Yeah, that makes more sense. Because when they said he drowned in a Jacuzzi, I was confused. R.I.P.
He battled addiction. I don’t know if it was alcohol or drugs, or both.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I wasn't a Friends watcher, but one of my favorite shows, for its one season is Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip. It was an Aaron Sorkin show, that parodied SNL. But it was witty. Hell, he and Bradley Whitford had incredible chemistry as the lead duos.

Daps
Wow this guy - despite making great bank - had a lot to deal with in life.
I used to watch Friends somewhat back in the day. I had a job at the time which required me to have a Thursday delivery schedule for my Boss Friday delivery and I often had to work late just about every Thursday night. I would call for Chinese on my way home just in time to catch the show.

He was also good on a short lived TV show Go On.

RIP

• Dap
Reactions: ADP

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Proud to say I never watched one episode of his show.... May it rest in peace under his grave with him... :mjgrin:

TAG0cqf.gif

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
I wasn't a Friends watcher, but one of my favorite shows, for its one season is Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip. It was an Aaron Sorkin show, that parodied SNL. But it was witty. Hell, he and Bradley Whitford had incredible chemistry as the lead duos.

Thought I was the only one. I guess a lot of people thought the show was too preachy and political but I really enjoy that 1 season a lot - great writing, performances and a fun atmosphere. It was really a perfect role for him too.

He was probably the main reason a lot of people watched Friends too.

RIP.