giphy.gif

RIP

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
She looked damned good in this old movie called Sisters. And she had the ballet scene in Amittyviole Horror :shaq:

Always be my generations Lois Lane :mjcry:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
See that's interesting I always thought her looks were subpar for a leading lady. So I gave her props for being that good of an actress.

I don't know what it was about OG Superman but she was :yeshrug: to me until I saw those 2 movies the first time just a few years ago. They definitely downplayed her in Superman.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Also, everyone should watch Black Christmas right now if you haven’t seen it

I actually just watched this about three years ago and...
It's one of the few 'Who Dun It' slasher films where the killer gets away (:merchant:) and we never find out who it is.

I kind of wonder why it never gets mentioned a long with other great horror movie films from the 70's. It's very overlooked in my opinion.:ehh:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I actually just watched this about three years ago and...
It's one of the few 'Who Dun It' slasher films where the killer gets away (:merchant:) and we never find out who it is.

I kind of wonder why it never gets mentioned a long with other great horror movie films from the 70's. It's very overlooked in my opinion.:ehh:

It does get mentioned. But I think you and I have had this talk before. All depends on where and who you’re getting your talk from.