RIP Kevin Samuels

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
You in here hating. If you didn’t like the man then why are you in here acting like you don’t understand why people liked him
Not hating. I don’t hate Kevin samuels. And y’all celebrate the deaths of ppl all the time in TLR

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Breh if you say that shyt about Kobe now would get yoi permanent banned or at least bushed.

Lol im not even a KS fan like that

but y’all be dikkriding, let nikkas grieve how they want

if nikkas said what U just said when Kobe died u nikkas would be crying for a perma

Kobe memorial death thread still pinned it’s been 2 years, y’all commenting on nikkas grieving about sumone U claim u don’t care bout is weird

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
I can’t believe that a guy who y’all heard of just a few years ago has y’all reeling like this.

thread ain’t even 2 years old. :picard:

woulda thought your childhood friend died

Just weird is all….
And the crazy thing about it is...there wasn't even anything revolutionary about the guy. In fact, it seems like every few years a new "Kevin Samuels," or "Tommy Sotomyer" comes along to spew the same manosphere garbage. I'm sure in a few years there will be a new Kevin Samuels to spew even more anti-black woman vitriol for these dudes to get off on. Pathetic.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kevin Samuels was at least entertaining unlike that king incel "breh" Myron

and fun to get :dame: jokes off on at the very least.

his content will be missed

RIP

good luck to those of yall who lost an e-father figure. i hope you can find peace and maybe someone else to guide you on your journey in the future.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Stop impact watchin

u can meet sumone today and they can change your life forever

just say u think it’s cooler to memorialize sumone like Kobe than Kevin Samuels and leave it at that
Impact watching? Really?

africngiant

All Star
Daps
You would think this nikka was Fidel Castro
im saying. he wasn’t perfect but nobody is. people don’t want to be down to earth and are judging on their high horse because apparently they’ve never said anything vulgar themselves.. the same people calling thecoli losers for listening to him:mjlol:

...same women who shyt on men everyday upset he was being mean for calling them out:coffee:. boo fukkin hoo..

mfs just want to live in delusion all their lives because it keeps them comfortable from the pain of their own accountability.

Last edited:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
And the crazy thing about it is...there wasn't even anything revolutionary about the guy. In fact, it seems like every few years a new "Kevin Samuels," or "Tommy Sotomyer" comes along to spew the same manosphere garbage. I'm sure in a few years there will be a new Kevin Samuels to spew even more anti-black woman vitriol for these dudes to get off on. Pathetic.
He was “hard on hoes” as TLR puts it. That was most of the appeal for him, especially around these parts