RIP Kevin Samuels

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Being skinny don't have nothing to do with health. RIP to dude anyway but I hope nothing comes out from this other than natural causes.

People in shape die every day all over the world. At that age might have prob been a heart attack or a stroke but don't want to speculate

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
These nikkas deadass gonna ask for a Prince theme style banner for this nikka

:mjlol:

I can’t believe that a guy who y’all heard of just a few years ago has y’all reeling like this.

thread ain’t even 2 years old. :picard:

woulda thought your childhood friend died
Wait til the conspiracy theorists start. Something about the CIA, Gloria Steinem, and secret LGBT death squads.

A poster already insinuated he was killed as revenge for Roe v. Wade being overturned. :mjlol:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
This thread is going to be hilarious as fukk watching all these losers go through the 5 stages of grief over their father figure’s passing. I’m just gonna sit back and chuckle and try not to get any warning points from the mods.
I can’t believe that a guy who y’all heard of just a few years ago has y’all reeling like this.

thread ain’t even 2 years old. :picard:

woulda thought your childhood friend died
Brehs saw him as The Godfather—some really looked up to him. So, I’m going to keep what my spiritual beliefs are about his passing to myself out of respect for them. He was only in his fifties. Brehs make sure y’all take care of your health, work out, get routine check ups, and stay away from negative energy (don’t engage in it or consume it from others because that shyt will do you in too).