RIP Kevin Samuels

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Wouldn't be a surprise....

He's in his 50s, and thats usually around the age that black men start randomly dropping dead.

Our life expectancy is pathetic.

If the news is true - RIP to Kev.
Bad diets and stress

Which is why I try to tell my militant coli brehs that having so much hate for white ppl ain't healthy in the long run. Learn to let go or die early

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
A middle aged black man tells the next generation to take some accountability, get their lives under control and be realistic in their dating expectations and we have people celebrating and cracking jokes over his supposed passing away.

If ever you needed proof of how broken matriarchal communities are.

Hopefully this isn't true but RIP to Kevin if it is.
I've only watch like 2 videos of his the ones that were posted here, why women act like he talking about them like Tommy Sotomayor.

Mzee Tchalla

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This would be really sad... A man trying to make it better for black women and they are online joycing over his alleged death. Really hope this is not true. shyt like this is why I don't believe in god, who would otherwise let the good ones pass away.

Daps
RIP if true. He was a good brother. I just got into him recently within last week. He never said anything not factual. I can’t believe I slept on him this long.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Hope it ain't true, breh barely got time to enjoy his newfound millions
Two of my black middle aged neighbors died in the last year and half from heart attacks
I don't even know what tests you run to keep track of it but all my brehs need to be aware of their health man, making it to 60 as a breh a real milestone