RIP Emuparadise *edit We byke somehow 8/29/21

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
shyt I was just bout to redownload some stuff after reformatting my drives, only joint I have right now is DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3 :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just downloaded Breath of Fire 4 from there a week ago:mjcry: Most of these games are old as fukk, hard to find, expensive to buy, the money doesn't go the devs if you buy the game used, and most games being hosted are apart of "dead" franchises, it's not hurting anybody to keep these games up:mjcry:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
These publishers better re release some of the hard to find games that aren't available on any downloadable service then so I don't have to shell out more than $80 on Ebay for a copy.

(Looking at you Square Enix:stopitslime:)

This also hurts old arcade games that can't be re released due to licensing issues.:francis:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
loaded up on a bunch of SNES RPGs the other week. i had an premonition. :wow:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
the squares over at resetera are celebrating
They some bytch ass nikkas as usual, always up on that moral police shyt...luckily there is a few who putting they ass in place about it.

Meanwhile, man this shyt sucks. Its other spots but emuparadise was easily the most convenient. Almost all the other sites use third party download sites like Mega and shyt...and those suck ass if you don't have a premium membership which cost money. With Emu's free server I was downloading shyt at 2-3 mb/s easily. Now I gotta wait on slow ass 500kb/s ass downloads and shyt.

Like I mentioned as for now ISO ZONE was always my other spot...so that's still available.

The Iso Zone • Download Isos, Roms, Homebrew & Emulators for your Favourite Retro Systems!

You can also find torrents on reddit and shyt...

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Y'all better believe a good percentage of the ResetEra/Neogaf population pirates games...current gen ones too :mjlol:
man, they were ALWAYS going off about DRM and shyt before

"it doesn't actually stop pirating"
"it just makes it harder for the consumer to enjoy the product"
"its not like they lose money from pirating anyways"

completely full of shyt - moderator supported and endorsed as well

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
This one really hit me hard. I ate off this site HEAVY during the hacked psp era. :mjcry:

I just hope something is still available once Switch hacking really gets off the ground.

Im sure that as of today there are quite a few "Replacement" sites but u better believe they are gonna get hit as well. Load up on those torrent "collections" and save them cause thats gonna be the only way pretty soon.

This really hurts the ps2/gamecube emulation scene as downloading a whole "collection" of them will fill a harddrive up by itself. Aint no one got time to be downloading all that.

But honestly with the HUGE success of the Nes and Snes classic this was bound to happen. Even though im sure most of those sales was because buyers knew they could mod it to add more games.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
This really hurts the ps2/gamecube emulation scene as downloading a whole "collection" of them will fill a harddrive up by itself. Aint no one got time to be downloading all that.
I play downloaded PS2 and Gamecube roms on a soft modded PS2 and Wii so it was great being able to experience games I missed 10-15 years ago as a youngin...

But of course nintendo won't allow nikkas having fun and shyt....

They could at least do what Sony kinda does and sell retro shyt thru the online store but even sony has been piss poor about it this generation.