The Black Star
strength-shoes-1.jpg

Came here to post these. Was not disappointed :salute:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
:wow: Eastbay held me down during my school days. Getting dope sneakers at their regular price, or even just trying to be different and unique you went there.
My air revolutions in flamingo with the damn pattern toe liner (safari) man man man lost them because stepbrother decided he wanted to wear em or keep ‘em I can’t even remember. Bruh had just got out of lockup and was about 24 or something so shyt I was like yeah rock what you want bruh 😂

I love em but damn dawg lol

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Ill never forget when my father order me and my little brother those Carmelo 5.5 from the Eastbay book in 2005

jordan-melo-5.5-Cropped.jpg

Couldn't tell us shyt we thought we was on top of the world lol
Smart man. My cousin had a pair of these. Felt so good to hoop in but they had a problem on the bottom from him hooping in em that they would rub the ground/squeak funny

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
First time I ever asked for a pair of sneakers was when I saw the first Penny Foams in the Eastbay catalog. I remember showing my mom...

"These could go with my reversible Penny jersey and my Penny ball...":feedme:

She rightfully told me to get all the way the fukk outta there....shyts were like $200. :camby:

Now that I'm a dad, I appreciate that. Would've been a monumental waste of money on a growing child. I'd have destroyed them in the Michigan snow.

Memories.... :wow: