Brooklyn, N.Y.
RIP to the last don.

MV5BMTI1ODM0Njc3OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTAwMjIyMQ@@._V1_.jpg

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Everybody who has a DA story says he was one of the nicest guys around. Here's one from Jayson Williams (ball player) after he had surgery:

Danny stayed with me and my dad the whole time. And on the day I got out of the hospital and went home, there’s Danny waiting for me on the porch. And he’s got a big sandwich for me. Pepperoni and cheese on a big roll. Danny drove all the way to New York to get the bread. Drove to Hoboken to get the cheese. The pastrami he had to drive to Lindenhurst to get. Danny’s old-school Italian. And here he is with this giant-sized crazy sandwich for me, fresh out of the hospital. Must have been half a pound of cheese on that sandwich, and I’m just done with surgery. But I eat it, because Danny’s been driving like half a day to make the sandwich.

So the next day, when Danny’s leaving, I’m sitting on the toilet bowl, cursing him. I was so constipated. And I was so beat up that I couldn’t move, so I had had one of those special handles installed in the bathroom. And I’m gripping it so hard, I break it off the wall. I’m sitting there, cursing Danny Aiello and that damned sandwich, holding a broken metal handle in one hand, in the worst pain in my life, too embarrassed to call somebody.

- Williams, Jayson. Loose Balls: Easy Money, Hard Fouls, Cheap Laughs, and True Love in the NBA (pp. 156-158). Crown/Archetype. Kindle Edition.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Everybody who has a DA story says he was one of the nicest guys around. Here's one from Jayson Williams (ball player) after he had surgery:

- Williams, Jayson. Loose Balls: Easy Money, Hard Fouls, Cheap Laughs, and True Love in the NBA (pp. 156-158). Crown/Archetype. Kindle Edition.
One of my friends was involved with him in his profession and said he is a really nice guy as well.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Damn he was in mad movies... :picard: RIP I remember him from do the right thing, the professional was he in jungle fever playing the father?!?:ohhh: or was that someone else?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Damn he was in mad movies... :picard: RIP I remember him from do the right thing, the professional was he in jungle fever playing the father?!?:ohhh: or was that someone else?
No it wasn't him. It was this guy.
images

He was really upset when he found out Wesley Snipes smashed. It's like he saw what we saw. :russ: