RIP Comedian Teddy Ray

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
Yeah he started losing weight a couple year's ago. Then Doe Boy kept it up and Teddy just fell off and never recovered.

When that next season came back on he was out of there weight wise. I'm lucky with how my sleep Apnea was.

When I was fat my Sleep Apnea wouldn't allow my body to go to sleep. I guess my body was too afraid I wouldn't wake up if I stopped breathing.

When I finally went to the hospital because I hadn't slept in 2 months. They put me on a machine and I slept for about a week. I don't remember anything besides getting up for the restroom.

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
Yeah he started losing weight a couple year's ago. Then Doe Boy kept it up and Teddy just fell off and never recovered.

When that next season came back on he was out of there weight wise. I'm lucky with how my sleep Apnea was.

When I was fat my Sleep Apnea wouldn't allow my body to go to sleep. I guess my body was too afraid I wouldn't wake up if I stopped breathing.

When I finally went to the hospital because I hadn't slept in 2 months. They put me on a machine and I slept for about a week. I don't remember anything besides getting up for the restroom.

why didnt u get one of these

CPAP-machine-iStock-676024028.jpg

Jack Jules

Rookie
Daps
Damn. Bro seemed cool as hell.

:mjcry: We gotta start watching our health better. That's way too young to be going out.

Aje

All Madden
Daps
Reppin
Don't Believe the Hype
I first met Teddy Ray back in '15. My roommate at the time worked at All Def and DoBoy was looking for beats, so my roommate hooked it up. They pulled up, it was a good vibe.

Seen him several more times at recording sessions and various video shoots etc.

Teddy one of them dudes who legit naturally funny. Guy could read a W2 and get a laugh.

This bummed me out, for real. :sad:

:rip:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps

WHAT?!?!?! :wtf:

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
Rest in peace to bro